Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - Cᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ

Cristine Gabrielle Valencia photo above
Ctto

Cristine's POV:

Just who is she? I asked to my self for the nth time.

Only a few people know I dont get a long easy to a new person but her?

I dont know why but I feel at ease whener she's near. I dont really want to tag along with people whom I just know by the short period of time.

I am a person who is known as a cold one and doesnt want to interact with people.

Thinking about her interupted with a knock on my door.

"Come in" after I said that the door opened.

"Hello beautiful lady" Tom said as he opened the door and give me flowers.

Of course as usual I rolled my eyes at him.

He is courting me for half a year and still I didnt answer him because I dont fucking want him.

"If thats all you came here you can leave now" I said in my cold tone.

"Bu-" i cut him off.

"No buts, and get out. I dont like someone wasting my time and most of all I dont like people hanging around with me!" I shouted and he had no choice but to leave my office.

Uh fuck, late na ako sa next class.

I immediately grab my laptop and pen for the next class. The class went smoothly as I always expected.

I'm really happy with this school because most of the students listen attentively. My co-professors are also happy because as what they said before I came here students doesnt really do these things I am doing right now.

Teaching is really not my passion, its because of my mom why I am here. I should be a Model right now because thats what I really wanted to do since I was a kid. But my mom always decide for me so I cant even complain about it. Not even a single one.

Thats why Tom is here. My mom taold him to court me so that I can have a better life.

I mean I can have a better life without him or anyone its just my mom controls everything and I cant say 'no' to her since she's the only one I have left and she's ill.

My Dad died 2 years ago because of an car accident.

Well lets not bring him up to this.

I finished all the classes as what I want it to be. All students participated and listened attentively.

I went to my office and maybe I need to take a little nap since my body is so tired.

Napabukas na lang ako ng unti unti ng aking mga mata ng marinig kong may kumakatok sa pintuan ko.

"What?!' inis kong usal bago buksan ang pinto.

Ngunit na pa hinga na lang ako ng mahina at kumalma ang aking sistema ng makita ko si Javier.

Sasalita pa sana siya but I immediately grab her wrist and pulled her for a hug.

I dont know what I am doing this but I feel like I need this.

Bigla pa siya nagulat sa ginawa ko pero maya maya pa'y linagay niya na ang kamay niya sa likod ko and hug me back.

After a few minutes she asked me.

"Okay lang po ba kayo?" Tanong niya kaya napaangat ako ng tingin sakanya mas matangkad siya like an inch or 2 kaya kailangan mong tumingkayad.

I nodded in response.

After a minutes mahinang bumitaw na ako sa yakap niya.

I look into her beautiful orbs. I can see she wants to ask me what is happening to me but decided not to.

I went to my desk and pick up my stuff. I look at her and I think she got what I want to say so she immediately got up and stand behind me.

After we went outside she offered me to drive me home. I keep on refusing but this kid doesnt really want to give up.

I just heaved sighed and went to her car.

"Thank you" I said as she open the door for me.

"You're welcome Ma'am, mauna na po ako" binigyan ko na lang ito ng tango at pumasok na sa bahay ni Mom.

I decided not to go to my house because my mom called and said we need to talk. I know where this is going but I have no other option but to talk to her.

"Hi mom" walang gana kong sagot at umupo na sa tabi niya.

"Did you said yes to him na" sha said

Oh here we go again.

"Mom I dont need hi-" she put her hand up so I decided to shut up.

"I am already getting older you need someone in your life. He is the best. Tom is the best he can give you life, he can feed you, he is nice and kind he is a total package of a man".

Uh I dont need a man in my life they are just a waste of time.

After some shit talks I decided to go to my room and went to shower.

I lay down in my bad after I blow dry my hair.

Just where can I find someone that really suit my taste and not someone like Tom or man perhaps?

Uh I fucking hate this.