Special Chapter II - Lucky

Khale's POV:

"Baby look oh pwede to sa dalawa diba?" I asked my wife and showed a two pair of two piece.

"Awww, thats so cute put it here na love" she excitedly said and so I did put the two pair of two piece in the cart.

And yes its two because we will have twins that is girl. She's been 8 months pregnant now and ngayon panay ang bili namin ng mga damit ng anak namin.

I really just expecting one but look we will have twins!

Ugh! Im so excited.

"Is this enough?" I asked her showing the things we put in the cart. She smile widely and nodded her head and now we will head to the cashier to pay this things.

After paying them syempre date na muna.

Kahit kailan na pag lumalabas kami diretso date na kaagad.

We went to her favorite korean restaurant na halos araw araw kami pumunta rito.

As usual ngingitian kami at babatiin dahil kilala na rin kami rito.

"Hmmmm, so good" she amusingly and take another bite.

"God, I'm so happy you are here with me. I really wasnt expecting this is where life will take me." I said and stop eating and look directly into her beautiful eyes.

She took my hand and intertwined it.

"The first time we had made contact to each other I knew that time na ikaw na talaga, ikaw lang ang luluhudan ko, aasawahin, kakalampagan, aalagaan hanggang dulo ng walang hanggang."

Her expression changed and have a teary eyes. " Oh I'm sorry baby come here" i asked her to hug me and she willingly went to me and hug me tightly.

Gosh I really love her warmth against me.

"You dont know how I am more lucky to have you. To be honest love I was really scared to love you that time. Those words that people will throw to you or maybe harsh things that will happen to you once they found out you are having a relationship with a woman, with me who you doesnt deserve to be wit-"

"Love dont say that, you are more than anything to me. If people are humans then you are my treasure. My only treasue that is more worth it then a human being. You are the best thing that happened to me Cristine. Best thing." I said with full of sincere and love.

Really, she is more than anything. More than my life or a human life.

Speaking the truth here, I really did not have the best life I want to have for some reasons but damn when she came.

Yeah probably not the other 'came'. I mean when she enter my world everything changed. It changed to a better one that also changed me. Many people said I became a better version of myself which I agree because now I handle a lot of companies that Mommy Ken gave to me.

I also own a lot of restaurants at mayroon rin akong mga restaurants sa ibat ibang mundo.

Because of other restaurants na nasa ibang bansa minsan lumuluwas ako ng Pilipinas. Kaya minsan maiiwan itong asawa ko at mag isa lang sa bahay.

Hindi rin naman niya maiwan ang pagtuturo niya kaya walang choice at hindi siya makakasama.

Tiyempo lang talaga ang kailangan.

Pag summer kasi pwede siya makasama sakin. Pero kahit minsan na pwede siya sumama pinagbabawalan siya nila Mommies.

Gusto ko man sumama siya hindi pwede at alam ko naman ang sitwasyon niya.

Mahirap na nga magdala ng anak papahirapan mo pa? Kaya sumusunod na lang kami sakanila. Its for the best naman kaya kahit papaano napapapayag kami.

"Lets go home na love?" I asked her after we finished our foods.

She nodded and went up to me and kissed my cheeks.

Namumulang ng iwas ako ng tingin dahil medyo bihira siya mag first move saming dalawa.

At kahit halik lang iyon parang bago pa rin sakin. Just like good old days. Same feelings.

"You're blushing" she said as we walk outside and pinched both of my cheeks.

"Aray love sakin naman" kunwaring nasasaktan ako.

"Oh, I'm sorry my baby let me kiss that" sabi niya at tumingkayad at humalik sa magkabilang pisnge ko.

Ayieeeee kinikilig nanaman yung ano ko.

HHAHAHA yung ano.

Yung ano nga kasi.

Yung alam mo na.

Bahala kayo basta alam niyo na yan.

"Love ito sunod" Sabi ko at inabot ang isang lotion na ginagamit ko pang skincare.

Kinuha niya ito at inilagay sakin.

Gawain ko sana ito eh nung nalaman niya na nag s-skincare ako simula nun siya na nag lalagay sakin.

Minsan nga ayaw ko dahil sa iba napupunta ang pag s-skincare na to.

Jusko for sure ito nanaman patutunguhan nito.

She peck my lips three times that made my eyes open.

She then kiss me one more time but longer than the first one.

She look at me like she was waiting for something.

"What?" I asked inocently. Gosh! Sinasabi ko na nga ba.

"Baby 4-" i cutted her of.

"Love need mo magpahinga for you, and for our kids" i said at umupo para halikan ang tunggil ng ilong niya.

"Love, please" she cutely said at nag puppy eyes pa talaga. Nako kahinaan ko pa naman iyan.

Bumuntong hininga ako at kalaunan nag tango.

Tumili siya at tumayo para ipahiga ako sa kama.

"Love, 3 rounds lang ayaw kong mapagod ka".

"Sure, darling" she seductively said before she claimed my lips once more.