Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 - Lᴏᴠᴇ

⚠️WARNING SPG ⚠️

Cristine's POV:

As she slammed me to the door she kissed me toridly and hungirly. She bit my lower lip so my mouth went agape and she slid her tongue into it.

I moaned when our tongue dance in dominance.
Fuck this feels so good. I wrapped my arms around her nape to deepen the kiss. She gently held my waist and told me to 'jump' and so I did.

She guided my legs by her hands to wrapped it into her waist. As we kiss each other she is slowly walking to the bed.

She gently put me into the bed. As she went down again she kiss my forehead and stare at me. I get what she wants to say so I nodded my head in response.

She starts to kiss me again but this time slowly and passionately. As she kiss me her hand find its way to my back and unhooked my brassiere and the other hand caressing my thights.

"Ahhh f-fuck Khale" I moaned when her kisses went down to my neck and sucking it. I know it will leave marks on it but I dont care.

As she removed my bra she threw it somewhere and removed all the remaining clothes.

She look at me from head to toe and I look away and put my hand in my eyes because I feel shy all of the sudden.

I heared her giggled so I slowly remove my hand in my eyes. I was shocked when I see her naked body.

Wow how fast.

"Love you dont need to be shy, you're beyond beautiful" she said and kiss my forehead. I smile because of her response. Gosh no wonder I am deeply inlove with this kid.

She starts to give me wet kisses in my jawline down to my jawline. And her hand starts to caress my left breast and she's licking my right breast.

"F-fuck ahhh" I moaned when she keeps licking on it. After she licked my breasts she starts to plant soft kiss to my stomach.

She stop moving down when she is now facing my womanhood. She looked at me once again and I nodded my head as a response.

She starts to lick my clit in a slow pace.

"Ahhh"

She then make it faster and inserted teo finger inside me and I arch my back because of the sensation she's giving me.

"K-khale ahhh f-fuck" I moaned when she starts to make the pace faster. I held her head and puch it more to my womanhood.

I dont know where to tilt my head because of this.

"I-im cu-cumming my l-love" I said as i feel my inside building up something.

In few more lick and thrust I came. I was shocked when she lick all the liquid in her hands. Fuck! Thats so freaking hot!

She gave me three peck on lips at humiga sakin. Her face is in the crook of my neck.

Hinaplos haplos ko ang buhok niya at inalis na rin ang iilang pawis sa noo niya. Kahit gano karami pawis niya hindi siya nangangamoy na mabaho.

Mga ilang minuto pa'y narinig ko na ang mumunting hilik niya kaya napagdesisyon ko na matulog na rin.

But before that I kissed her forehead and hug her.

I was awake because of the heavy thingy in my body. I smiled upon seeing what it was.

It's just my beautiful woman.

I look at the wall clock and saw its already 6:30am. I usually got up early just to do things but thats only for weekdays. But as I remember that today is Saturday which is weekend I just cuddle this woman in me.

After a few minutes I decided to get up to make breakfast for us. I slowly walk to the kitchen to not disturb her peaceful sleep.

I was glad when I saw eggs and bacons in the fridge. I got 2 eggs to make sunny side up and few bacons.

As I put oil into the pan I felt a pair of hands in my waist.

"How's my future wife doing?" She asked in her bedroom voice gosh thats so sexy. I blushed remembering what she said awhile ago.

Oh my Gosh?! Future wife?!?!?

I turn my gaze into the other direction to hide my reaction. Ang hilig pa naman nito mang asar.

"Ayieeee kinilig ka Ma'am no?" See? Gosh lagi na lang.

"Ugh can you just wait for me there and prepare the table" I said irritatedly but of course it was just a joke. Trip ko lang.

Napasimangot naman siya.

"Dont do that" i said and put the bacons in the plate.

"Do what?" She innocently asked so I just ignore her and put the eggs and bacons in the table.

We start to eat the food in silent. Its silent but comfortable. She then look to me and I also look at her because I was confuse.

I gave her a questioning look shr drink her water first before she speaks.

"So......how was last night?" She asked and started to eat again. I smiled upon remembering what happened last night.

"Last night was amazing" I said and as she look at me again there's a wide smile in her face.

"Galing ko talaga no Ma'am?" Tanong niya sakin sabay baba taas ng kilay niya.

"How'd you know how to do those things?"

"Syempre ako lang ito, isang Khale Danielle Javier na alam lahat"

"Conceited"

Natapos kami ng pagkain namin ng puro tawanan dahil sa mga corny jokes niya. Minsan natatawa na lang ako dahils napapasimangot siya kapag hindi ako tumatawa. Cute pa naman.

"Danielle" tawag pansin ko sakanya at umangat ng tingin dahil nakahilig ang ulo ko sa dibdib niya. Nakahiga kami ngayon sa couch habang nanonood ng spongebob. My favorite.

"Hmm?" She hummed as a response.

"You're not going anywhere today?" I asked baka kasi may pupuntahan siya.

"Actually Mommy texted me awhile ago na may pupuntahan kami so maya maya aalis na ako. Sorry I didnt told you earlier ganda kasing panoorin spongebob na miss ko kaya panoorin ito." She said and I just nodded my head.

"Goodbye Ma'am" she said as she kissed me in the forehead and open the door for me. She offered me na siya na daw hahatid sakin pauwi dahil ayaw niya akong ipacomute.

"See you" after I said that nag busina siya ng dalawang beses at umalis na.

I smile as I open the door and the moments we shared together this day invade in my mind. I really like her. No..... I love her.

I hope this feeling never ends.