one

"beomgyu!" yeonjun threw his hands up in annoyance. gyu had spilt his coke all over him. "pfft- sorry h-hyung-" he held in his laughter as he grabbed the napkins. yeonjun scowled and grabbed the boys collar, pushing him down on the sofa and landing on top of him. "it's not funny! these are my favorite pants, you douche!"

they were at yeonjun's apartment, watching a movie and they had just ordered food. yeonjun was leaning on top of beomgyu angrily. the younger boy blushed a little as his mouth opened up a bit. yeonjun cleared his throat and stood up. "shit! now i've gotta change!"

beomgyu watched him walk into his room and sat up. the two had been best friends since forever. well, best friends in yeonjun's eyes. gyu thought of him differently. he looked at his empty coke bottle and sighed. "worth it."

nights like this were nights that beomgyu would seriously think about their relationship. to put it simply, beomgyu likes him. they met in junior high with yeonjun in seventh and gyu in sixth. they stayed friends until high school, even with yeonjun dropping out in his junior year.

yeonjun walked out and quickly shoved his pants into the wash before sitting down next to beomgyu. "sorry, hyung." yeonjun sighed and put his arm around gyu's shoulder. "whatever. did you find something?" he nodded and pressed play.

beomgyu looked over at yeonjun's hand, steadily laying over his shoulder. he swallowed and took a deep breath before looking back at the tv. yeonjun looked at him. "you alright?"

gyu looked up. "oh, yeah! d-definitely!" jun tilted his head. "hey, you know i'm not actually mad right? i was just kidding." beomgyu smiled. "i'm fine." yeonjun pursed his lips and nodded

jun noticed that beomgyu had started to doze off. he smiled and gently pushed beomgyus head onto his shoulder, sighing and leaning back to fall asleep.