three

beomgyu sat down at his desk and sighed. the other kids were talking and sitting anywhere but their assigned seats. but emo little beomgyu looked out the window and waited for taehyun to arrive.

"unnie! look at this! i found it in my locker. it's from a secret admirer!" beomgyu looked over at the group of girls reading the note in awe. the one who had received the note looked around the classroom. "yah! which one of you wrote this?! just speak up now! i hate surprises!" she stomped her foot as the others looked around at eachother.

secret admirer? that seems like fun. he laughed a bit and the girl looked at him. "was it you?" he looked at her a little surprised. the other girls pushed her back and whispered in her ear. "oh.." she smiled at him awkwardly and slightly bowed apologeticly. he scoffed and smiled when taehyun walked in, sitting next to him.

"hyun-ah, that girl got a secret admirer." taehyun took off his bag and sat down. "for real? lucky her.." beomgyu laughed. "i know right? i wonder what it's like having that."

"don't you wanna know what it's like to be the secret admirer? like, imagine watching them open your note from afar as they get all excited and curious, that'd be so awesome. shit, if only i had someone to do that to." beomgyu tilted his head. "i guess you're right."

he bit his bottom lip before turning in his seat and slamming his hands on taehyun's desk. "should i start doing that?" hyun blinked. "pfft- you? jesus. you can barely spell when you text. and now you wanna write letters? who would you even write to?"

he smiled. "yeonjun." the younger scoffed. "seriously? that delinquent drop-out? he's not even in school anymore! it's not like you can put a note in his locker."

"yah! he's not a drop-out! well, i mean he did drop out but- ugh! he's so much older, so much taller, and so much hotter than any guy here!" hyun sighed and pushed beomgyu back into his seat.

"go ahead then, send love letters to your 19 year old middle-school graduate crush." beomgyu pouted and rolled his eyes. "psh..watch me."