sixteen

"yeah, you slobbered your drunk saliva all over me." gyu squeezed his eyes shut in embarrassment. "i'm- i'm sorry i was really drunk and-"

"it didn't mean anything?" he interrupted and beomgyu looked back up. "n-no that's not what i meant i-"

"so it did mean something?" he interrupted, again. beomgyu's mouth got small as he thought how to answer for a minute. "i-i dunno, i don't even remember it. how could i remember h-how i felt about it?" yeonjun sighed a bit nervous as he pulled a piece of lint from the collar of beomgyu's shirt.

"then d-do i need to remind you, or something?" he asked. why am i flirting? and why am i so nervous doing it? i've done it plenty of times before! beomgyu swallowed and looked at yeonjuns lips, at his eyes, his lips, his eyes, and his lips again. lingering there for a few seconds.

he nodded slowly.

yeonjun smiled a bit before leaning down and pulling gyu's chin up to kiss him. for real, this time. he moved his hand from the wall to beomgyu's face, caressing it as he kissed him. beomgyu put his palms against yeonjuns chest. afraid he was doing something wrong, even though he wasn't.

      yeonjun's hand moved to the youngers waist as he pulled him closer, away from the wall. as he kissed him, he thought about the feelings he didn't know he had. those feelings that were buried deep deep down inside of him, saying he really liked beomgyu as more than a friend.

it's not that he buried them on purpose, he
really just thought of beomgyu as a kid. he thought the love he had for him was friendly, but obviously it wasn't. he pulled away to kiss at his jawline and neck. "h-hyung..." yeonjun pulled back again to look at him. "beomgyu?"

the said name smiled and nodded, gesturing for yeonjun to go on. jun smiled and the hand on his face went to the back of his head as he ruffled his hair. "are you going to keep sending me letters?" beomgyu scoffed. "why would i do that? it's causing me enough stress already." he shook his head and rolled his eyes jokingly.

"by the way, why didn't you tell me you knew?" yeonjun tilted his head. "you knew i knew?" beomgyu laughed a bit and nodded. "yeah, i went through your box." yeonjun flicked his forehead and shook his head in disappointment. "i told you not to! you never listen, seriously!"

"whatever. why didn't you tell me?"