nine

yeonjun went down to the lobby to check the mail. he unlocked the drawer for his room and smiled seeing the envelope. just seeing it waiting to be read made his day, every time. he took it and went back upstairs before reading it.

once he was in his room, he sat on the couch and opened it impatiently.

dear yeonjun,

i saw you recently! you looked soooo good in your outfit. it was definitely your color. you were so sweet, it gave me butterflies!!! could i ever imagine waking up and seeing you? what a dream!! anyways, have you thought about who i might be yet? i thought about something like that. if you found out who i am, would you be able to like me in the way i like you? i've thought about that a lot, actually. but it doesn't matter. if i find out you don't, i could just keep sending you letters until i get bored. i know you like them! i like them too. i mean, not as much as i like you, but you get the idea. sleep well, yeonjun.

love, your secret admirer.

yeonjun sighed and laid on the couch. he thought about how much better the spelling has gotten and smiled. he read the letter a few more times, blushing at the compliments and overflow of attention from that simple piece of paper. he slipped it back into the envelope to put it in a safe place. reading the back. "seriously, will he ever learn?" he smiled, putting it in the box of letters that all had the same wording on the back of them. "what a moron..."

from: choi beomgyu
return address: xxxxxx
recipients address: xxxxxx