two

beomgyu's eyes slowly opened up and it took him a second to realize he wasn't home. he looked around, until finally seeing yeonjun and jumping a bit. he was still asleep.

he carefully moved jun's arm off of him and stood up, checking his watch. shit! it's already 10? i have school tomorrow.. he bit his bottom lip. the last bus comes at 10:15, so if i run i could get there at around... 10:13? fuck.

he bit his nails and hurriedly grabbed his things. he tied his shoes and rushed out the door, racing down the stairs and out of the apartment complex.

he stopped by a pole to breathe and checked his watch again. 10:12. "fuck!" he looked up and saw the bus stop not too far away, so he smiled in relief and ran a bit slower.

as he was texting yeonjun, he heard the bus pass him and panicked. he ran as fast as he could but didn't make it. "shit." he sat at the bus stop angrily. "i should've studied harder for the drivers test, god damn it." he looked at his phone.

yeonjun
hey, did you get home alright?

beomgyu sighed and put his palm to his head. i can't just say no. can i?

you
could i ask u a favor?

yeonjun
sure

you
could u pick me up?
i missed the bus
but i wouldn't have if u would've woken me up

yeonjun
ur kidding
i'll be omw in like 2m

you
k thank u sm

he let out a sigh of relief and put his phone in his pocket. looking up, he noticed rain droplets on the cover of the bench. "could this seriously get any worse.." he frowned and leaned his head against the pole.

after a few minutes, yeonjun pulled his car up to the stop. beomgyu stood up happily, pulling his hood on and rushing to open the door. "are you alright?" gyu nodded happily. "when're you gonna get your own car? you're almost 18.."

"once i pass." yeonjun looked over at him annoyed and scoffed. he shifted into drive and pulled away.