six

"you stupid idiot! how could you write something so terrible without consulting me first?! i mean look at this!" taehyun scolded him. "yah! that's no way to speak to your elders! show some respect!"

     they were fighting over how beomgyu's letter was "realy" bad. taehyun was embarrassed for him. he flicked his forehead. "seriously, do you have no shame? we're only a few months apart!" he sighed.

     "whatever. next time, let me help you write it. at least so yeonjun won't think a preschooler has a crush on him." beomgyu rolled his eyes, too stubborn to accept the help out loud.

     "how long are you gonna send him letters for?" he asked, leaning forward. beomgyu tilted his head. "i have to send more?" hyun gasped and put his hand on his chest. "dude, were you just expecting to send one and give up? what kind of secret admirer are you?" beomgyu frowned a little and sighed. "dunno. how long do you think?"

"just until he finds out it's you, or you tell him." beomgyu's eyes widened and he looked at hyun like he was crazy. "until he finds out? why would i want him to find out?" taehyun shook his head, looking down and pinching the skin between his eyebrows. "you really weren't prepared. why shouldn't he find out? aren't you doing this so he'll know you like him?"

"i-i guess.. but like, won't it get super awkward? i mean, what if it ruins our friendship?! then i'll lose him forever!" taehyun shrugged. "that's what you get for jumping into things without plans."