ten

beomgyu had snuck him and taehyun into a club on a saturday. he had gotten fake id's from some shady kid at their school, but that didn't matter. taehyun was fuming. "beomgyu, what are you thinking?! do you know how upset my parents would be? as if they don't already hate you!" beomgyu rolled his eyes, dragging taehyun through the line.

they got to the front and showed their id's. getting a dirty look up and down before being let in. beomgyu shook taehyun by the shoulders and smiled excitedly. "stop nagging me and look around! you're gonna have so much fun taehyun. finally, i get to pull that huge stick out your ass." taehyun blinked at him. "you what?!" he shouted as beomgyu pulled him elsewhere.

in the first 30 minutes, beomgyu had taken way more alcohol than he should've and was dancing his ass off. taehyun was watching from the bar, barely able to move from one shot.

beomgyu hadn't noticed, but another guy had started getting closer behind him. putting his hands on gyu's waist without asking. beomgyu looked back to see a much taller and older man smiling at him. he didn't think much of it, he could barely think at all from the alcohol. the man had gotten a little close for comfort, grinding up against the poor boy.

gyu had started to get uncomfortable and pushed himself away, failing. he panicked and swallowed. wondering what taehyun was doing, or how the hell he'd get out of that situation. suddenly, another person pushed the older guy away and grabbed beomgyu by the wrist. "w-wait! taehyun.." he pointed back and hyun was grabbed as well. they were taken away from the chaos and sat at a table.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" he shouted, scolding beomgyu. gyu looked down sleepily. he was so, so drunk. "hey! look at me!" he shoved him. beomgyu looked up to see everything blurry. the man shook him and he blinked. "h-hyung?"

taehyun had his head down sleeping, beomgyu looked over at him and back at yeonjun. "w-what are you doing here?" he hiccuped and yeonjun scoffed. "what am i doing here? what are you doing here? what the hell were you thinking? you're in eleventh fucking grade, beomgyu! and you dragged this poor kid along with you too? seriously?" he shoved him angrily. beomgyu smiled and looked up at yeonjun groggily. jun kneeled down in front of him and started to open up at water bottle.

"sorry, h-hyung." the younger said, biting his lip and looking at him anxiously. he scooted his chair forward and jun tilted his head. beomgyu cupped yeonjuns face in his hands and kissed him quick without hesitation. it wasn't a peck, but not a real kiss either. right in between. the only reason it couldn't be a real kiss, was because beomgyu was drunk and yeonjun pushed him back. because it had no meaning. because he wasn't thinking straight.

(lol)

yeonjun looked away and cleared his throat before handing beomgyu the water. "you reek. i'm taking you home, let's go." he grabbed him and taehyun to lead them out.