eleven

yeonjun bit his bottom lip worriedly as he looked back at the two blacked out boys in his backseat. seriously.. what was he thinking? while waiting at a red light, beomgyu woke up. "hyung, w-where's this? i wanna go home." yeonjun looked back at him and nodded.

"i'm taking you home, just go back to sleep. and don't throw up." beomgyu smiled and shook his head. "n-not my home..y-your home." he hiccuped and laid his head back down. yeonjun tilted his head. "i'm taking you home, beomgyu." he smiled as the light turned green and he kept driving.

once he got there, he realized he hadn't planned it well enough. he couldn't just drop drunk beomgyu and his drunk friend at his parents house and expect them to be fine, they're drunk. he hit his head on the steering wheel. his mom likes me, right?

***

yeonjun had tucked taehyun and beomgyu into his bed and was now putting blankets over the floor to sleep on. they had thrown up endlessly into the bushes in front of the apartment complex minutes before, so it was nice to see them sleeping. he let beomgyu's mom know that he fell asleep at his house with taehyun. real proud of himself.

"hyung~" beomgyu groaned as he shifted in the bed. "yes, beomgyu?" he answered, a little annoyed. "i'm t-tired." yeonjun sighed and looked up at him in the bed. "go to sleep." beomgyu kicked his legs. "i don't want to."

"i don't know what to tell you kid." he tried to go to sleep himself but was interrupted once again. "i w-wanna sleep with- with you." he mumbled. yeonjun looked up at him again with big eyes, thinking back to the kiss and just barely getting nervous.

"hey, shut up. go to sleep."