four

beomgyu banged his head on his desk. there was a pile of crumpled papers next to him. it was around 8pm, and he couldn't think of anything to write. he thought he'd just forget about the "secret-admirer" idea, but he wouldn't let himself give up.

     he was failing in english. how could he even think of writing letters? what a moron. "seriously. i can't do this." he started writing jokingly to let off steam.

     dear yeonjun,

     hi! to be honest, i dont realy know what to say. i feel realy stupid. i sound stupid, rite? yeah. you're probaly nodding. anyway, i juts wanted to let you know that i think your soooo hot and sweet and god do i wish i could be with you. have a nice day!

     love, you're secret admirer.

     he laughed at himself but didn't crumple it. you know, this really isn't half bad. i mean it's better than all those poems i failed at... he nodded and smirked, folding it up and placing it in the envelope. he walked out of his room and saw him mom. "mom, can you mail this out? i put the address on the back." she nodded and took the envelope from him.

     yes! look at me go, seriously. he walked back up to his room, feeling accomplished. the first thing he did was call taehyun. "hyun-ah! you said i couldn't do it. but guess what! i did! that's what you get for not believing in me, you jerk."

     taehyun scoffed. "whatever, just hope that sweetheart of yours doesn't think it's weird that he's got a letter in the mail where every other word is spelt incorrectly. you used the wrong yours, didn't you? either way, good luck. i'm going to bed." beomgyu didn't even get the chance to respond before taehyun hung up.

     "god, that asshole."