fourteen

as yeonjun drove home, all he could think about was beomgyu. he thought about the lovely letters he'd been sending him and of course, that kiss. the kiss that he'd wished would've lasted longer. but did he really wish that? or was he just caught up in the moment? could he have been falling in love over a few letters and a drunken kiss?

     but it wasn't just a few letters and a drunken kiss. it was the way their friendship had grown over the years. through thick and thin, they stuck together. they supported each other no matter what. it was the love and care that he felt towards beomgyu ever since he met him. it didn't have to be in a boyfriend kind of way, but they'd both always loved each other dearly as friends. for as long as he could remember, at least. was beomgyu loving him differently? if he was, is he still?

     while he thought about it, he hadn't noticed the light turning green. the cars honking at him snapped him out of it as he drove. "god damn it, this kid." he sighed and shook his head. lost and confused by the thought of his wavering towards gyu.

* * *

     the door unlocked and beomgyu rushed down off of the chair, he was putting the box back. "are you still here, beomgyu?" he rushed to the couch. "yeah!" yeonjun walked in with a few grocery bags and smiled at him as he put them on the counter. "help me put these away?" gyu smiled back, nodding and walking over.

"hyung, i have a question." he asked, looking through the groceries. jun gestured for him to go on. "what happened last night? in detail, i mean. i just remember feeling really crazy at one point." jun looked over at him and blinked. "w-what happened last night?"

he nodded, putting things in the fridge. yeonjun scratched the back of his neck, wondering why he was getting nervous over some dumb kid. "w-well you.. you were dancing and some guy was being weird so i took you and taehyun over to a table and uh-"

"yeah yeah, i know. but what happened after you sat us down?" he closed the fridge, standing with his back against the wall to listen to the older boy speak. yeonjun panicked. but he didn't know why. couldn't he just tell beomgyu he kissed him? he could make it like a joke. or maybe it'd even get tense between them and he'd get to see beomgyu all blushing and embarrassed.

that sounded like a great idea to him. but could he pull it off? he was embarrassed about it too, you know.