seven

"kai! come here!" soobin shouted out, he had caught him walking in the street. kai looked over a bit embarrassed and rushed over to greet him. "hi hyung!" soobin pulled him into his side by the shoulder and smiled at yeonjun. "this is my high schooler friend. hey, do you know beomgyu?" he asked, obviously a little drunk. kai nodded and yeonjun moved soobins hand off the younger. "yeah! we're good friends."

"oh yeah? you're close?" kai nodded with a big smile. yeonjun tilted his head. "is he nice to you guys?" kai looked down a bit blushing. he picked at his fingers. "yeah.. o-of course. he's so nice." yeonjun's smile faded and he put his hand on kai's shoulder. "what, do you like him?"

kai smiled embarrassed and tilted his hand in a so-so way. "jeez..i-i mean why would you like a dumb kid like him? you seem so smart and well off. you wouldn't look good with him. for sure." kai pursed his lips and shrugged. "dunno. it's just a little crush right now."

"well..g-get over it. it's not good for you at this age." he scoffed, taking a drink. kai bowed before letting soobin know he was leaving.

yeonjun scoffed and shook his head. "hyung. what the hell was that?" soobin stumbled over to him. "what?" he put his hands in his pockets and soobin laughed. "y-you got all jealous!"

"jealous? of what?" soobin laughed more and pointed at him. "of kai! y-you're jealous that he has a crush on him and gets t-to see him everyday! aren't you?" he tripped a bit and leaned on yeonjun. "i'm not."

he pushed him back and soobin shook his head. "you are." yeonjun rolled his eyes and hailed a cab. obviously he was jealous. but to him he was just protecting a friend, though lately he'd been thinking of beomgyu differently. he took everything he knew about beomgyu into account but could never figure it out. did he really, seriously, genuinely, like him? or maybe even love him?

     dunno.