nineteen

finale pt2 long chap again!

their very very very fun and goofy experience was ended as yeonjun laid beside the boy, pulling him into his chest. there was a bang on the door and they both flinched.

"k-keep it down! shit! you g-guys are freaking me out!" yeonjun laughed and looked at beomgyu with a smile. laughing even more to see beomgyu's face completely red in the dark. he kissed his forehead and turned on a lamp. his smile quickly faded and beomgyu tilted his head. "what? what's wrong?"

"beomgyu, do you have to go home after this?" beomgyu nodded and yeonjun got up, cursing. "all my hoodies are in the wash. g-get dressed, i'm sure we can use my sisters makeup or something."

     beomgyu got up confused, putting his clothes on as yeonjun helped him. he looked in the mirror and shoved his face into his hands, shocked to see three or four small purple marks along his neck. "hyung! what am i gonna do?? my moms gonna be so mad!" yeonjun smiled and
kissed his cheek AGAIN................... lord

"it's gonna be fine, come with me to the bathroom. that's where all her makeup is." beomgyu stomped his feet on the ground in annoyance at yeonjun's calmness. he led him into the bathroom and started looking through the makeup.

     he scratched the back of his head confused and looked at beomgyu. "i-i dunno what's..." he bit his bottom lip and shrugged at gyu, who put his face in his hands. "what am i gonna do then????" he poked at his skin through the mirror in worry. "it's fine, i'll just ask my sister." he opened the door. "your sister?! what?? no! that's so embarrassing!" yeonjun shook his head and shouted "noona! can you come here? i need your help!" beomgyu put his face back into his hands as she walked in.

"w-what? is it something.. weird?" she stuttered, still a bit awkward from the previous few encounters. yeonjun tilted his hand in a so-so way. "ah.. shit yeonjun! i-i don't wanna know about your sex life and what not so just leave me ou-"

"noona s-shut up!" he whisper shouted. "i-it's just a few hickeys.. can you cover it? with makeup o-or something?" he asked, embarrassed as beomgyu couldn't hold in his giggles. she sighed and walked over to gyu, who was sitting over the closed toilet seat. she looked at his neck, at yeonjun, at his neck, and back at yeonjun with a disgusted face. "you piece of shit. he's only a kid! why're you taking advantage of him like this?! you jer-"

"noona stop it i didn't-"

"stop interrupting me you little shit!" she lunged back at him, as if she'd hit him and beomgyu laughed. she clicked her teeth and shook her head, looking through her makeup bag and pulling out a few things. "you're the same shade as me, so it'll be fine." beomgyu nodded as she rubbed some foundation and concealer over the marks.

     "seriously, yeonjun. i can't believe you. does mom know you're doing this kind of stuff? or dad? shit, of course they don't. you're too pussy to even tell them! i'm gonna tattle, for sure. and you, kid. do your parents know? or did he make you do it?? just tell me, i'll seriously beat the shit out of that little asshole if he did, i'm on your side i promise!"

     beomgyu smiled. yeonjun was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall, annoyedly listening to her scold him. beomgyu looked over at him. "would you really beat him up if i said he did?" he asked, yeonjun looked up at him a little scared. "yes. did he?" she stopped doing the makeup.

    he stared at yeonjun who shook his head and put his hands together, begging beomgyu to say no. he smiled and shook his head. "no, i'm just kidding. thank you though." she nodded before backing up a bit to look at his neck. "all good!" she said, wiping her hands together.

     she looked back at yeonjun and pointed at him. "i'm not helping you next time, you fucking freak." he stood up with a sigh and beomgyu rushed over to him with a hug. "thank you noona." he said, intertwining his hand into the back of beomgyu's hair, helping him to hide his still embarrassed face. "whatever, it's fine. did you at least use protection?"

     "noona!!" he covered her mouth and she cursed at him. "i'm just looking out for you! you're so gross, i don't want you to give this poor kid any diseases or any-"

     "ah shit noona! i get it! gosh.." he stuck his tongue out at her and walked out into the living room with beomgyu.

     "do you want me to take you home?" he asked, hands still in his hair on the sides of his head. "can you?" he asked as yeonjun pulled him in by the waist to kiss him again. "hyung! will you stop kissing me?!" he pushed him back a little and yeonjun laughed. "my bad. you're just so kissable, i really can't help it." beomgyu blushed violently and he shoved his face into yeonjuns chest. "let's go."

     yeonjun held beomgyu's hand as he drove again. he sighed. "you know, you're surprisingly adorable, beomgyu." beomgyu looked over at him. "what?" he laughed a bit. "you're usually such a brat, it's nice to know you're being all sweet like this and only for me." he smiled and looked over at beomgyu, who huffed.

    beomgyu cleared his throat and looked down, blushing again. "it is only for me, right?" beomgyu nodded a bit embarrassed, yeonjun smiling and adjusting his grip on the steering wheel. he was also blushing. "good, cuz you're mine anyway."

yeonjun parked the car in beomgyu's driveway and looked over at him. "i'll text you, k?" beomgyu frowned and yeonjun tilted his head. he tightened his grip on beomgyu's hand and leaned forward. "what's wrong?"

"it might be obvious but i-i just gotta ask." yeonjun smiled and beomgyu cleared his throat. "w-what are we? since we uh.. s-since y'know." yeonjun pinched the boys cheek with a grin and hummed. "what do you want to be, beomgyu?"

"something. it's embarrassing to say."

"i think i know what you're talking about. we can do that, but on one condition." gyu pouted and rolled his eyes. "what?" he leaned in to whisper in his ear and beomgyu's ears turned red. "you have to let me call you baby."

(AW NAW IT's SO CRINGE IM AB TO KMS)

"i-i what?" yeonjun nodded as beomgyu turned away, cringing at his words and biting his fists. "fine, just not in p-public." yeonjun nodded at him and stole one last quick kiss off his cheek. "i swear to god hyung i'm gonna fuck you u-"

"go, your mom is waiting."

a / n
i loooooove whoever read all the way through!!!!
sory for cringe but low key loving it tbh...
yeonjun fine as hell period
anyways tysm for reading and i hope u enjoyed!!!!! love ya ❤️❤️💋