fifteen

"after i sat you down? well, after i sat you down i yelled at you, and you apologized. then you did something a little weird." he blushed a little, concealing it by throwing some things into the trash can.

      "what? something weird? what did i do? did i embarrass myself?" yeonjun walked up to him with a smile and brushed some hair behind the youngers ear, dreamily. "you did." beomgyu cleared his throat and stuttered a bit. "w-what'd i do?"

     "you don't remember?" beomgyu thought back real hard as yeonjun stepped a bit closer. he swallowed, trying his best to remember something. good news is, he succeeded. he remembered grabbing yeonjuns face and pulling him in. he must've kissed him. or maybe he just hugged him. or what if he threw up on him? god, that would be terrible. what the hell did he do? the thoughts raced in his mind for barely two seconds.

     "d-did i throw up on you or something?" yeonjun smiled and looked down. they were close enough now that neither had to speak too loud. which lead to yeonjuns voice getting lower, and breathier.

     "no. something else. i think i might have to show you, it was complicated." he mustered up his confidence and put his hand on the wall next to beomgyu's head. he looked down at him smiling. "jeez...it couldn't have been that serious.." he looked down at his hands.

      the older boy used two fingers to lift beomgyu's chin and look back up at him. taking a step closer so he could even feel his breath.

"hyung?" he looked around nervously and yeonjun tilted his head. "what?" he nudged him to look at his face and smiled once more. "i'll give you one last guess and then i'll show you." beomgyu laughed a little. how stupid is this, seriously?

      "cmon hyung, just tell me. why're you being s-so.." he watched yeonjuns smile fade as his eyes led down to his lips. he stopped talking, face flushing bright red. "one last guess, beomgyu."

"i-i.." he tripped over his words and blinked a bunch of times. yeonjuns hand was still holding up his chin and he looked back to gyu's eyes, seriously. he raised his eyebrows a bit, asking for an answer. "d-did i- i mean, could i have- maybe i- um.." yeonjun tilted his head again slightly.

"did i kiss you?"