eight

beomgyu had decided to send one note every other day. he was doing pretty well, to everyone's surprise. everyone meaning taehyun and kai whom he'd met not too long ago. after 3 weeks and 8 letters, beomgyu had practiced enough to not need taehyuns spelling help. he was finally secret admirer worthy! another thing is that yeonjun liked to talk about said letters to him.

"hyung! what's this box?" beomgyu shouted as he rummaged through yeonjuns bookshelf. yeonjun rushed over to take it from him. "it's letters, you can't see them." beomgyu smiled curiously. "letters? to who?" yeonjun rolled his eyes and put the box on a higher shelf. "they're from my secret admirer."

"jeez, i forgot you had that. that must make you so confident, huh?" yeonjun smiled and gyu laughed a little. "and you keep them in a little box? are they that precious?" he teased him and yeonjun rolled his eyes again, sitting down on the couch behind them. "of course they are! whoever it is makes each letter so sweet and flattering, and only for me. tell me that's not awesome."

beomgyu sat next to him and shrugged. "haven't you thought of actually being the one writing? wouldn't that be more awesome?" it was quiet and yeonjun stared at him for a second, picking a piece of lint from his hair. he looked straight into his eyes and asked, "why? do you have experience doing that?"

beomgyu blushed and did his best to hide it, shaking his head and shrugging again. "no." yeonjun smiled and got up. "i'll be back, i have to run some errands. i swear, if i find out you read them i'll seriously kill you." beomgyu nodded, watching yeonjun close the door.

"if only he knew i've seen them hundreds of times." he smiled, rolling his eyes and turning on the tv.