eighteen

long chap!!!finale pt. 1 💋

as yeonjun drove, he intertwined his fingers into beomgyu's comfortably. beomgyu looked out the window, hiding his absolutely red flushed face as his feet wiggled and swung back and forth excitedly.

     he couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. how could things go from friendly to not-so-friendly in just a matter of minutes? he couldn't believe it. what would happen now? the image of yeonjun on top of him kissing him so deeply and lovingly had him melting. the thought of being able to experience that whenever he wanted... jesus.

"are you okay?" yeonjun looked over at him during a red light. beomgyu whipped his head over and opened his mouth up, words coming out a bit later than expected. "y-yeah! why?"

he looked down at their hands and held his tighter. "it's just.. your hands are sweating a lot." beomgyu stuttered and yanked his hand away, embarrassed as he wiped his hands off on his pants. "oh my god, fuck- i- s-sorry."

     yeonjun shook his head as he listened to beomgyu apologize. he took his hand gently and clasped it in his own. "no, it's okay. i'm just making sure." gyu stopped moving his mouth and swallowed, looking back into yeonjuns eyes with a smile slowly forming. he loved the way he was being treated.

yeonjun shifted into park and looked at their hands together. he moved his thumb along beomgyu's hand and sighed before looking up at him. "can i see you tomorrow?"

"i don't wanna go yet~" he whined. yeonjun shushed him with a couple 'i know's and a big smile. "i'll see you tomorrow." beomgyu pouted and looked at their hands. he squeezed tight before letting go. yeonjun leaned forward unexpectedly to give him a kiss on the cheek. beomgyu smiled, before saying goodbye and walking into his house.

* * *

beomgyu knocked on the door and yeonjun opened up quickly. he yanked him in by the waist and hugged him, beomgyu shutting the door behind them. "mm, i missed you." he mumbled with his nose shoved into beomgyu's neck. "y-you missed.. m-me?" he asked, his hands up from the shock of yeonjun being so affectionate. "i did." he pulled away, holding the boy by his shoulders and smiling warmly at his confused face.

"ah- my sisters here. is that okay?" beomgyu nodded and held his smile, following yeonjun inside and sitting on the couch next to him. he wasn't sure what to do with his limbs anymore, now that things were different between them.

     he just sat there almost a foot away from him. "what's with you?" yeonjun asked, taking the remote to the tv. beomgyu looked over at him a little confused. yeonjun laughed. he pulled him in by the side and rested his head onto his own shoulder, wiping a few hairs out of his face with a smile before leaning back. as he scrolled through netflix, he took beomgyu's hand happily.

about an hour and a half into the movie, they were cuddled up onto the corner of the couch. beomgyu was laying his head on yeonjun's chest, and yeonjun had propped his own body up against the arm rest. they were under the same blanket and yeonjun was playing with the younger boys hair, said boy clutching onto him as they watched a horror movie. he held his hands close to his face, ready for any jump scare to cover his eyes.

yeonjun looked down at him and laughed. "what? are you scared?" beomgyu kicked his legs a bit and nodded as the sound on the tv started to build up, yeonjun keeping his eyes on the boy adoringly. "hyung.. h-hyung it's-" he covered his eyes quickly as a small jump scare popped up.

     yeonjun looked over at the tv and back at beomgyu with a smile. he kissed him on the forehead, soon lifting his face with his finger to kiss him on the lips.

beomgyu pulled back. "hyung, your sister..?" yeonjun shook his head. "she'll stay in her room." he said impatiently, before gently pressing his lips against gyu's. beomgyu sat up a bit, putting his hands on yeonjuns shoulders and pulling him close.

     yeonjun started to kiss at his neck as beomgyu caught his breath. he heard a door open but couldn't care less, too focused on yeonjun. he pulled him up to kiss him more, eager to have the older in his arms.

the lights turned on. "what the fuck, yeonjun! g-go to your room at l-least!" a feminine voice shouted. beomgyu looked up from behind yeonjun, who looked back as well. he laughed embarrassed as beomgyu hid his face. "sorry, noona." he scratched at his nape and beomgyu's face turned bright red.

she shook her head and squeezed at the skin between her eyebrows before walking quickly into the kitchen. yeonjun looked at beomgyu and laughed at his hand-covered-face.

     "let's go somewhere more private, yeah?" beomgyu swallowed and peeked through his hands. he nodded as yeonjun pulled him up and into his room.

as soon as they were in there, he pressed the boy against the door and went right back at his lips, squeezing his waist to keep him close. beomgyu played with yeonjuns hair as he moved his lips along the others. yeonjun did as he always does, going down beomgyu's neck. but he went lower this time. kissing gently along his collarbone and tugging at his shirt to reveal it a bit.

"beomgyu?" he asked, pulling back before going right back in. "what?" beomgyu looked down at him and felt so strange. he couldn't believe that he was inside of yeonjuns room, pressed against his door, doing whatever he was doing. "is this okay?" he asked, standing upright.

     "o-of course." beomgyu said, almost hesitantly. yeonjun smiled. "you look really pretty right now." he said before kissing him again. pretty? beomgyu questioned.

he pulled him back from against the door and pressed him down onto the bed, still kissing him. beomgyu was nervous. he didn't know what would happen. he was scared that yeonjun would want to do something with him, and then get upset because beomgyu was bad at it. he'd never done that before.

     yeonjuns hand slipped under beomgyu's shirt as he wrapped his arm around his waist, pulling him up to bring his head against the pillows. he started kissing at his belly and beomgyu bit his bottom lip in worry.

"h-hyung... i-i haven't ever- u-um... i-i-" yeonjun shook his head with a smile before going back to beomgyu's face and tapping his nose. "it's okay, i'll take care of you. can i?" beomgyu looked him up and down before nodding with a smile. finally letting go of his worries as yeonjun soothed him.

it started getting hot between them and yeonjun went to pull off his shirt, going straight back to beomgyu's lips. he was officially obsessed with them. "god beomgyu.. i-i can't stop kissing you.." he said, kissing him again.

     beomgyu smiled and giggled in a way that made yeonjun just want to kiss him more. as he did so, his hand led down to beomgyu's jeans. unbuttoning them gently.