twelve

taehyun was sitting upright on the bed staring at the wall straight-faced. he couldn't tell if his mind was racing or if it was completely silent up there. there's nothing behind those eyes, i swear. just a few wires.

meanwhile, beomgyu was leaning over the toilet relentlessly puking with yeonjun by his side. jun frowned at the sight of his few tears. he wiped them quickly and patted his back.

"i-i'm never drinking again." he sniffled and yeonjun laughed. "yeah, for sure." beomgyu had gotten up early, and he woke yeonjun by telling him he felt sick. "hyung, don't look. i look like crap." beomgyu said tiredly wiping his mouth. "you always look like crap." gyu wanted to insult him back, but was too busy throwing up.

"are you done?" he asked, receiving a nod. yeonjun helped him up into the kitchen to make him and taehyun a bowl of hang over soup. he sat them both down at the counter. "seriously, i can't believe you went. you didn't think of how dangerous it is? all the weirdos in there?" beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"you weren't supposed to be there either. you're only 19." yeonjun stared at him annoyed. he thought about how beomgyu had kissed him. he must not remember. maybe it was meaningless to him. but it couldn't have been, he likes me. that's why he kissed me drunk.

"it's different. you can't defend yourself." beomgyu laughed. "taehyun can! see, look at these biceps." he rolled up taehyuns sleeve and smacked his arm. "ow!" yeonjun rolled his eyes and looked at both the boys worriedly. he was standing on the other side of the counter with both hands pressed against it, leaning over. "whatever. don't do that again, i don't know what i'd do if you got hurt."

     taehyun's eyes shifted to beomgyu and his eyebrows raised a bit. beomgyu couldn't help but blush. "stop flirting. it's uncomfortable." both their eyes shot to taehyun. flirting? what flirting?

     "i'm not flirting i'm just saying i-" yeonjun tried to defend himself but taehyun put his hand up to him. "stop."