The Seawitch's Regret (3)

An Underwater Festival

I awoke to the lullabies of Levy, singing a sad, but lovely song to herself.

Sweetness filled the room that I wanted to do nothing, but laid there forever, just listening to her voice filled only of majestic sounds.

I held my eyes closed just to listen more, so she wouldn't stop.

It was quite lovely.

She'd never sing purposely in front of me though.

I never understood why.

She ended her song and that was when I opened my eyes, "Nice voice," I commented.

Levy's face turned red, "W-what? You were awake?"

So I did fool her.

"Yeah," I nodded, while telling her casually, "you should sing more often, it was lovely."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Oh.. I don't think that is a good idea. I don't like people listening." She told me in response.

Ah well.

"So," I changed the subject, "About today's party? You know, the festival. What do I need to do to prepare?" I asked Levy.

She looked up at me, "Well first put on these clothes I got for you." She pushed loose hair behind her ears and smiled shyly.

"Okay," I said, while in the process of taking off the cloth I had currently on.

Levy widened her eyes and kept shaking her head, "Not here! Go over there and do that or something." She hid her face.

Was My Levy embarrassed?

"Alright... Alright," I went to the side and was fortunately able to get the under cloth, jacket, and skirt all on.

Wow, I thought.

She picked out something that made me look nice.

When I turned back around, she too had already gotten her dress on.

If she knew how she made me feel when looking so beautiful....

"Done starring?" She teased as she laughed. After that comment I felt myself feel warm.

I rolled my eyes, "I wasn't starring!" I exclaimed, but she just smiled.

"If you say so.." She trailed off and went behind me. She was touching my hair again.

Levy was doing something with it to make it look nice I presume.

"Just this way... And a little bit to the right... And there!" She exclaimed in excitement.

She held up a mirror and I couldn't help but gasp.

I was still me. I could recognize myself, but with the little bit of niceness she made my hair look and the rest of my clothes... It was just put together nicely.

"So...?" She leaned down my shoulder, "What do you think?"

"Levy... I don't know what to say," I really didn't, "This is all just so nice. I mean you look beautiful, I look lovely too I guess and I just can't believe it." I said too much.

"I'm just excited as you are. And honestly doing this and helping you will probably be the best part," She kissed my cheek.

A Cheek kiss!

"Shall we go?" I turned to her.

She nodded, "Let's. Everyone is probably already waiting for us."

...