Seawitch's Regrets (12)

A Song of Sorrows

The sun shines brightly oversea, its rays radiating off kissing the waves' sweet lips into the endless deep sea where two hugged themselves tightly as they slept.

~~~~

A Song, a sweet lullaby met my ears in the morning.

Hush a lumi ni
Kasana soka te

Oh the ocean breathes
The waves tell a story with these

Oh the sun comes shimmering down
Like a silent star in the twilight town

Mukada nuli see
Numala fuka San tay wei

Oh of the secret it dreams each night
A Truth mustn't be spoken in the light

Hear a special song
Awaken from you sleeping along

My voice calls out to you
In deep sunken sea drowning ever be

Mun lalalai fu nami da
Sen oi tee de kan usheti kanawa

...

I smiled, "You're voice is always been beautiful."

And I love waking up to it alone, but I didn't say that.

She smiled shyly, "Yeah it's a song I've been starting to get down.  I think it's my favorite one yet"

"Do you sing more now?" I asked in wonder.

I never understood her not liking to in front of others.  She was so amazing at it.

"Yeah.. Besides you always said that I had a lovely voice so I decided to sing more often, but it's nothing." She looked away embarrassed.

So those years apart, she decided to invest some time in singing?

"I think it's incredible." I told her honestly, "So what do you want to do today?"

"Ummm I honestly don't know," she laughed, "I been just kinda out of it since yesterday..."

Wait because I?

Did she notice what I was trying to do, she was to and did she ignored it as well?

"Anything you want, we could go exploring, venturing out and...." I sighed deeply.

Anything she want.

"I briefly mentioned father trying to propose Laiken he gets married and I just..." She trailed off a bit, "I got back and if that happens I won't see him much." Levy sighed heavily, "It's probably selfish of me to.  Not to mention Lysandria is being married at the end of the month.. or was it next month?"

"It's not selfish of you." I finally told her gently, "You just want to still be with them, you care for both of them and without those two nothing would be the same."

She smiled halfways, "Maybe, but I still can't help but wonder." Levy gazes out where the light rays of the sun hits.

Its magic rays.

"Wonder?" I question.

"Yeah what is it like..." She began to exclaim dreamily, "To be loved, to love another.  You know like Lysandria with her fiancé.  Maybe a part of me is just jealous cause I want to experience that too."

"Well I wouldn't know.  Personally the whole thing is too mainstream for me," I muttered sarcastically.

She grinned at me, "Too mainstream?  You silly Ardizevepa." She laid her hand across my head and ruffled my hair as she laughed at my comment.