Chapter 1

"So this is how everything's gonna end?" I ask in a breathy tone. "All these years, I've been waiting for this moment...I hoped I'd do it with better conditions but oh well..." I say while smiling cheekily and the audience laughs. "You're a dork." Billie says while hugging my side as Ellen starts congratulating us. "So this is it." I whisper under my breath while looking at the beautiful woman next to me. "This is it." She repeats while smiling at me.

-

"Wake up baby." I hear a soft voice whisper into my ear and not long after I feel soft kisses on my forehead, nose and cheek. I open my eyes slowly to look up at the love of my life. "Good morning lover." She greets with her beautiful smile, her dimples noticeable. "Morning baby" I greet her and kiss the top of her head while wrapping my arms around her and pulling her down.

She moves to straddles my hips and snuggles her head into my neck. I can't stop smiling as I observe my future wife getting comfortable on top of me. Once her arms are securely around my body, head on my chest, and legs tangled with mine she hums in delight and i let my thoughts wander of.

I can't believe she said yes, I can't even believe I had the balls to ask her, she's my fiancée now. Wow fiancée. That sounds... nice and it also feels... unbelievable, incredible... and perfect. I'm so in love with her and it's still kind of scary. I mean we're really doing it. I feel more than I can put into words. She's the one for me and I can't wait to see what our future will look like. I mean I don't mind some baby Billie's running around the house.

Wait we don't even live together...and we're like engaged now...aren't we like supposed to live together now...does she want to live with me? Share a house with me- my thoughts get cut of by her angelic voice. "What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" Billie asks in her raspy morning voice and I sigh while brushing my fingers through my hair.

"I-we're getting married." I whisper and she leans up while placing her hands onto my chest to hold herself up while looking down at me. "Yeah we are." She confirms and I can't help but smile. "I-I just can't believe you said yes." I explain and she gives me a confused look.

"Of course I said yes Y/n, this may sound cringe but I can't imagine my life without you. You're my soulmate, the love of my life. I'd be out of my mind if I'd reject you. I love you so much, more than I can describe and I never felt this before Y/n. I'm in this with you, I'm not leaving you ever, I promise baby." She explains and I can't help but let a tear slip out of my eye.

"Aww don't cry baby." Billie whines as she cups my face and wipes the tear away. "I'm sorry, I-" I start but she cuts me off, "no don't apologize, you should never feel sorry for your feelings." She explains and i nod slightly. "I love you so so much." I state while gazing up at her. "I love you too." She replies before leaning in and connecting our lips in a soft kiss.

"Ehm- I-I have a question." I say while placing my hands onto her thighs. "Ask." She replies and i nod, "So I ehm- I was wondering if-if you'd like to-to-" I ramble out but cut myself off to take a deep breath in. "Do you want to move in with me?" I ask quickly and she smiles down at me. "Yes." She replies and I let a breath out I didn't even know I was holding. "Yeah?" I ask and she nods before I pull her into a hug. "I love you." I mumble into her neck. "I love you too." She replies and i let a happy sigh out.

-

"You can't be serious." I exclaim dramatically as I plop onto the small couch in the corner of the small room. "I'm sorry but I don't have time for this." Billie says with a serious expression. "Ohh c'mon, one kiss and I'll shut up." I request while man spreading my legs and patting my lap. Billie sighs dramatically while approaching me and taking a seat on my lap. Her arms wrap around my neck while mine move around her waist as I smile cheekily at her.