Chapter 3

As we walk down the street with our hand interlocked, I can't help but feel completed, she completes me. She's the reason for me to stand up everyday and enjoy life. I love her so much that I can't even put it into words. She's the one for me and I can't wait for our life together.

-

"BILLIE!" Most of the paparazzis shout at her, "HOW'S THE ENGAGEMENT GOING?" Another one shouts from behind us as he gets pushed away by our bodyguards. "Y/N HOW IS JOINING BILLIE'S TOUR AFFECTING YOUR CAREER?" A pap asks while holding his camera over our bodyguard's shoulder to get a better shot of us. "Not your fucking business." I mutter understand my breath as I start getting annoyed.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Some of them shout but I ignore them while keeping my head down. "BILLIE! Y/N GIVE US A SMILE!" Another one shouts from the side but we both continue to keep our heads down, our hands interlocked as we walk faster towards the barriers. "KEEP DISTANCE!" Noah my new bodyguard shouts while pushing a paparazzi away that tried getting through them.

"C'MON YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND US, THIS IS JUST OUR JOB!" One of them shouts and they all agree, "WELL TOO FUCKING BAD FOR YOU!" Noah replies with a harsh voice and I can't help but let a chuckle escape my throat. I mean c'mon, they're really annoying. I know it's their job but they could at least be respectful when they invade our privacy and personal space.

"Finally." Billie mumbles under her breath when we finally reach the door and a group of security rushes towards us, helping our bodyguards to get rid of the paparazzi. "BILLIE! BILLIE!" They continue shouting behind us and I sigh while squeezing my eyes shut. I should mention that my head is been killing me and their loud shouting isn't helping a bit.

Billie squeezes my hand tighter and I look up at her, "Everything okay?" She asks as I open my eyes while nodding and giving her a reassuring smile. Nothing's okay, far from okay actually. I got barely any sleep these past days and my sleep deprivation is slowly driving me insane. I have too much on my mind at the moment and when I'm with Billie, I try my best to ignore all bad thoughts but the second she falls asleep, I can't keep them away so they keep circling around my brain at night.

Thank god my concealer is doing it's job and nobody notices the dark circles under my eyes. "If you say so." Billie mutters under her breath while avoiding my eyes. I know it's nagging her that I still haven't told her what's going on but I just can't or at least not at the moment. I look down at our interlocked hand while Trevor leads us to Billie's green room.

-

The show was amazing as always but I'm still happy it's finally coming to an end. I just want to go back to the hotel but I promised Billie I'll wait for her backstage so that's where I'm currently heading to. Normally I always stay with Maggie in the back of the crowd but my headache is literally killing me and the loud music isn't helping. I mean I still heard the music from her green room but not as loud.

As I come closer and hear Billie talking to the crowd probably saying goodbye my head starts pounding. The loud cheering of the fans becomes louder and my ears start ringing as I start feeling dizzy. I lean one hand against the wall of the hallway, holding myself up as I reach my other hand up, placing it onto my forehead as the pain gets worse. Suddenly my vision is starting to become blurry as my eyelids start feeling heavier. I try the best to hold myself up but fail and hit my head against the wall before everything goes black.

-

"-so she has a small brain bleed but it should stop by itself so we won't have to intervene- oh look who's awake." An unfamiliar voice says as I open my eyes and immediately get pulled into a hug. "Gosh Y/n." Billie exclaims in a breathy tone. "I was so worried." She continues as I hug her back. "I'm sorry." I mumble into her neck while deeply inhaling her scent, the smell of her instantly relaxing me.