Chapter 21

Suddenly I stand up and straddle her lap again, "But not too tired for this." I say while giving her a flirty smile. "Oh?" Billie says in a surprised voice, clearly not expecting this. "You're still wearing too much." I say and she nods in agreement before undoing her bra and throwing it somewhere in the room. This is going to be fun...

-

"Yeah, I just got here but I'm still in my car." I say into my phone, "Okay good. I just wanted to tell you that I'm also going out with Finneas and the group." Billie informs me. "Yeah I know, Claudia already called me and asked if I'd like to come." I tell Billie, "Well, are you coming?" She asks but before I can answer, "You can come along later you know? Around ten?" Billie asks. "Didn't I tell you I was planning to stay over?" I ask, honestly wondering. I told her, didn't I?

"Yeah, I know..." Billie said, "But we haven't hung out together for a while, like our entire friend group." Billie says, "C'mon Y/n, it's halloween and we're going to the Hollywood studios for horror night." Billie argues, making me sigh. "I'm sorry, Billie, okay next time? I promise if I had known about this sooner, I wouldn't have made any plans with Lizzie." I apologize, feeling bad but I can't cancel plans I made weeks ago.

"I know, I'm sorry." Billie apologizes, "No, don't apologize baby. I'll be back tomorrow morning and we can do whatever you want, okay?" I suggest, "Maybe we can just stay at home, watch a movie and enjoy some time together." I continue, "Yes, please. I'd really like that." Billie agrees and I can hear the excitement in her voice. "Me too baby." I answer, "Alright, I'll let you go now." Billie says, "Alright, text me later?" I ask, "I will." Billie confirms, "Okay bye baby, I love you." I tell her. "I love you too, have fun." She replies before we hang up.

I get out the car and walk to Lizzie's door but before I can knock, the door opens, revealing a black haired man. "Oh, hello." The man greets, "Hey, I'm Y/n." I say while holding my hand out for him. "I'm a huge fan of your work." He says while taking my hand and shaking it. "Thank you, I appreciate that. I also like your band." I say and he widens his eyes, not expecting me to know any of his music. "Oh, wow. Thank you." He says, "Come on in, Lizzie is in the kitchen. I was about to head out anyways." He says and I nod, "Alright, thank you." I say while stepping inside, "No problem, you two have fun." He says before closing the door behind him and leaving.

"Mom! I'm home!" I shout into the house, hearing some shifting before Lizzie appears with an unimpressed expression in the hallway. "You are so funny." She says ironically, making me laugh. "I know right?" I tease, making her roll her eyes. "C'mon, I made food." She says before disappearing in the kitchen again. I take my shoes off and follow her.

"Uhhh, it smells amazing." I say while entering the kitchen. "I made pasta along with some snacks for later." Lizzie says, "Do you have it with you?" She asks and I nod. I put my purse onto the counter and search for the little box. Once I find it, I hold it up with a grin. "Your delivery, ma'am." I say before handing it over to her.

Lizzie and I want to get high tonight, I mean she says she wants to continue being an amateur stoner and I'm not going to say no to a new smoking buddy.

"That's a lot." Lizzie says and I nod. "Yeah but we don't have to smoke everything tonight dumbass." I say and she nods while staring at it. "Do you know how to roll a joint? Cause I'm really bad at it." Lizzie says and I nod. "Of course, I'll teach you though." I say and she nods before setting the box to the side. I roll the joint and try teaching Lizzie but I swear to god, it's useless.

"Okay, this isn't working." I say and Lizzie pouts. "That's so mean, you can't give up on me." She says while continuing to pout at me. "Yes, I can. Let's just smoke mine and we'll try later again." I suggest and she nods.