Chapter 18

We only have three more days left until she continues touring again... and this time without me. We'll see how that goes. I'm going to try to get my life back together while she's having fun and when she comes back, we might can talk about our wedding. I think it's getting time... I mean after almost dying, I don't want to spend any longer not being her wife. I want to officially start our life together and finally be happy with her.

-

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us to the baseball game?" Billie asks again, "Do you want me to come with you that bad?" I ask, realizing she just might want to spend some more time with me. "Yes, I would like you to come but if you don't want to that's also totally fine." Billie replies while fidgeting with her fingers, a clear sign she's nervous. "Okay." I reply before standing up, "Okay?" she asks surprised. "I'll go get ready." I reply.

"No." Billie says and I turn back around to look at her with a confused face. "What no?" I ask, "Don't come with us if you don't want to, I know you don't feel well and I'm being selfish for pushing you to come with us. I'm sorry, I just wanted to spend some more time with you before I have to leave..." Billie says and I sit back down, not knowing what to say.

I really don't want to go in public but I still want to spend time with her, it's just after the little incident, the media is just waiting for something new to happen. All eyes are on me and I can't stand the pressure at the moment. "I'm sorry Billie, I want to spend time with you but going out today might not me the best option for me." I whisper and she nods. "I understand that, I'm sorry for pushing." Billie says before scooting a little closer to me and taking my hand while leaning her head onto my shoulder.

"I'm just a little clingy, that's all." Billie says in a soft but sad tone. "I know, it's okay. We can do whatever you want when you come back, okay?" I ask, feeling slightly bad about it. "Yes, I'd like that." Billie replies. "Give me a kiss." I request and she almost instantly complies. She moves her head so she's facing me and I do the same before her hand cups my cheek softly. We stare into each other's eyes for a moment before she pulls me down, so our lips finally touch.

Her lips brush with such a tenderness against mine so I place my hand on her cheek as our lips move in complete sync together. I slowly brush my tongue against her lower lip, making her part her lips so I can invade her mouth with my tongue. Her hands find their way to my neck, softly playing with the baby hair there so I move my hand down to her waist, pulling her onto my lap.

She straddles my lap in a swift motion as we continue kissing. I can feel her urge to moan so I slightly bite her lower lip, finally making her release a moan. I leave her lips and start trailing kisses down her neck, making sure to leave a small hickey on her sweet spot. I move my hands down to her butt, lightly squeezing it. "Don't you think we should stop?" Billie asks in a breathy tone and I nod while continuing what i'm doing. "Probably." I mumble against her soft skin, "Take this off." I say while tugging on her shirt and she complies, holding her hands up so I can pull the shirt over her head.

Once the shirt hits the floor, I look up into her eyes. Gosh, those beautiful ocean eyes of hers. "You're beautiful." I say while looking her up and down, making her blush slightly. I lean back down and continue exploring the delicate skin on her neck as her hands find their way under my  shirt, slightly scratching the skin on my back. Her hands continue pulling on the edge of my shirt, telling me to take it off. I obey and with a swift move, I pull the shirt over my head and throw it onto the floor. Billie smiles but I can still see the hesitation in her eyes. I place my hands onto the back of her thighs and stand up before lying her down, so I'm on top.