Chapter 11

"Thank you Y/n, I'm gonna surprise her with it when it's finished." He explains and i nod, "You're so romantic." I say and he smile shyly at me. "So it's good?" He asks and i nod, "it is Fin, it's fantastic." I compliment him and he nods. "You wanna get something to eat before we have to attend the Glastonbury festival." He asks and I nod. "Sounds good to me." I agree. "I'll put everything away and then we can go." Fin says and i nod.

-

"You looked so good out there." I say as Billie runs into my arms, "And the show was fabulous, the energy was on another level." I say while hugging her. "Thank you baby." Billie says while pulling apart and hugging Laura and the other's. After a while of chatting, we decide to head to the after party.

Laura and I chat about random stuff as Billie greets and talks to some other artists and producers. "Isn't that Y/n Y/l/n and Billie Eilish?" I hear someone say behind me and I turn around to see who it is. "Micheal!" Billie greets the guy as she notices him, "Billie!" He greets her back while pulling her into a hug, "Long time no see." He says and she nods in agreement as they pull apart.

"Oh hey."  He greets me while holding his hand out, "Hey." I greet him back. "I'm Micheal better known as Stormzy." He introduces himself and i smile at him. "Nice to meet you I'm Y/n." I say while shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too." He says and we start to chat about music, movies and other random stuff. He's a cool guy but I never heard of him before if I'm being totally honest.

For the rest of the afternoon, we enjoy the after party and the time together. I check my phone and sigh when I see the time, it's almost 2 am. I lean my head against Fin's shoulder while he talks to some other people. "Are you tired?" He asks and I let a small 'mhm' out. "Same." he replies before wrapping an arm around me and guiding me towards Billie. "We should go, it's getting late and we're tired." He explains and Billie nods.

We all make our way through the crowd as fans keep shouting at us, trying to get our attention. We all smile and wave at some fans until we reach our car. After the long drive we finally arrive at our hotel and the second we enter our room, I fall face first onto the bed. "I'm so dead." I mumble into the pillow.

"Then go to sleep." Billie says, "Are you mad or something?" I ask but she sighs, "No are you?" She asks and I shake my head no before she disappears into the bathroom. Something is clearly wrong but I have no idea what's wrong? I sigh while standing up and walking into the bathroom.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask while walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her waist. I place my chin onto her shoulder as I look at the reflection of us in the mirror. "I'm on my period and I don't know...I just feel irritated." Billie explains and I nod. "Oh baby come here." I say while spinning her around by her waist and pulling her into a hug. "Do you have cramps?" I ask and she nods.

"Do you want me to go get you some heat pads or some pills?" I ask, "You don't have to baby, it's in the middle of the night and you're tired." She mumbles into my neck. "I have an idea." I say while pulling apart and Billie raises her eyebrows at me. "How about you take a warm bath and relax while I go get some heat pads and pills?" I suggest and she looks at me with grateful eyes. "You'd do that for me?" She asks and I nod with a smile. "Of course baby, anything for my future wife." I say and lean down to place a soft kiss onto her lips.

After I let the water run and help Billie get inside, I rush out the hotel. It's past 3 am, how am I supposed to find a shop that's still open? I walk down some streets until I eventually find a small shop that's still open. I walk inside and get what I need before walking to the register to pay. After I paid, I check my phone and it's already 4am. I need to hurry up, I rush out the store and start running back through the streets I came from.