Chapter 8

"Well I got some requests for some shows but I turned them down. I'm taking the rest of the year off but I'll still do some interviews and photo shootings here and there." I explain and she nods. "Can we sleep now? I'm tireddd." I say in my baby voice, making Billie giggle before she nods and after a while we drift off to sleep.

After a good nap I stir up but keep my eyes closed. I try moving but a weight on my chest holds me down so I open my eyes slightly to see Billie's cute face smushed against my chest. The bus is still moving, meaning we still haven't arrived yet. I sigh while brushing my hand through my hair and closing my eyes again, in an attempt to fall back asleep.

After a while the weight on my chest shifts and I open my eyes to see Billie turning away from me. I take the chance to spoon Billie and hug her close, pulling her closer to my chest and snuggling my head more into the crack of her neck. She still smells like literal heaven. I'll never get over her scent, NEVER. I close my eyes again and fall back into a deep slumber.

Suddenly I feel lips press against my cheek, nose, cheek, forehead and i open my eyes to see Billie hovering over me, leaving butterfly kisses all over my face. I move my head up a little and catch her lips with mine. I place my hand on the back of her neck, keeping her close as she smiles into the kiss. "Slept good?" Billie mumbles against my lips and I hum, still keeping our lips connected.

We pull apart and Billie smiles down at me, "We arrived about thirty minutes ago but you were sleeping so peacefully, I couldn't get myself to wake you up." Billie explains making me let a small chuckle out. "You're cute." I reply while admiring every inch of her flawless face. "We're alone... everyone left to get lunch." Billie says and I nod. "And we have some time..." Billie continues and I raise my eyebrows at her as she bites her lip.

Before I can speak up again, she shuts me up with her lips as her hands slowly move down my body. She slightly squeezes my boob, making a small moan escape my mouth. "Is this your thing now?" I mumble against her lips and she pulls apart to give me a confused look. "What?" She asks in a breathy tone. "Being in control, toping me all the damn time." I tease and she scoffs and before she can react, I flip us over so I'm hovering over her, a lazy smile glued to my face.

"How about I take control huh? I know that you like being manhandled..." I whisper in my raspy morning voice and lean closer to her, my breath hitting her exposed skin and goosebumps instantly appear on her skin. "You can admit it." I whisper into her ear and lean further down to place a soft kiss onto her neck. I start kissing a trail up her neck until I reach her lips, "C'mon don't be shy, admit it." I whisper as our eyes lock and I swear, I can see it in those ocean eyes of hers...the want, the need, the desire and the submission. I can see it, she wants to give in, let me have my way with her... but her ego is way too big for her to give in so easily.

I sit up, my head hitting the ceiling of the small bunk. I take my shirt off and Billie gets the idea, so she leans up and does the same. The second her shirt leaves her body, I look at her and she nods so I reach my hand behind her back and unclip her bra. I attach my mouth back to her neck as my hands move to her breasts, giving it a soft squeeze, making her moan directly into my mouth.

I start sucking on the thin skin right over her pulse point, surely leaving a small hickey. Her hands tangle in my hair, lightly tugging on it as I continue to kiss down her neck. "I'm still waiting." I mumble against her skin but she completely ignores me. I pull apart and grab her chin, making her look at me. "I'm talking to you." I state as we stare into each other's eyes. Billie swallows nervously as a small smirk creeps onto my lips, "I- ehm..." Billie whispers but I cut her off, "Cat got your tongue?" I tease as she lets a small huff out.