Chapter 10

"Brooo..." I whine as my stomach growls and Billie laughs at me. "You're so cute." Billie compliments again as I look back up. "So are you baby." I reply while reaching my hand over the table to take hers in mine. I softly brush my thumb over her knuckles as we continue to stare into each other's eyes but we quickly get cut off as the food finally arrives.

After our little date we make our way back into the car and drive off to pick up Laura and Billie's parents. After we picked them up we're heading to the venue, the second we get out the car there are hundreds of fans shouting at us and calling Billie over. Billie jumps around while waving and blowing them kisses. "OH MY GOD! BILLIE!?" Most of them shout, "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" They continue as she smiles at them. "This way ma'am." A man says and we follow him.

-

"C'mon let's gooooo!" I say while pulling Billie with me, "There's Claudia and Fin." I say while leading us towards the couple. "Hey girls." Claudia and Fin greet us. "Are you two here for-" Claudia starts but I cut her off, "Yeah we are but it's a surprise so...shush." I say while holding my finger over my mouth. "Y/n it's late and I'm tired..." Billie complains while I pull her with me again.

"C'mon here's a better view." I whisper as I sit on the stairs and pull her with me. "We can see the Eiffel Tower better when the sun is up and not in the middle of the night." Billie continues complaining as I roll my eyes at her and check the time. I stand back up and hold my hand out, "C'mon!" I order as she takes my hand and lets me pull her up. "I just had a show Y/n. I'm so tired-" Billie starts but gets cut off as the whole Eiffel Tower lights up. Billie lets a small 'wow' out as she continues to stare at the tower.

"This is beautiful, thank you for bringing me here." Billie whispers as her eyes shine in the lights. "Almost as beautiful as you are." I whisper as she turns around and steps closer to me, "I love you." She whispers before leaning in and connecting our lips in a soft but tender kiss. "I love you too baby." I mumble against her lips before we pull apart and turn around to continue observing the Eiffel Tower.

"I love you too." I whisper again, "So so much." I continue before wrapping my left arm around her and she leans her head against my shoulder. "Thank you for this." Billie whispers and I hug her tighter. "No problem baby." I say while enjoying the moment. "Let's take a selfie." She says while taking her phone out and turning around so the Eiffel Tower is in the frame. "Smile baby." Billie promotes and i smile at her while she takes some pictures.

"Wow this turned out so cuteee, now give me a kiss." She promotes and I peck her lips for some more pictures until the lights turn off. "Look!" Billie squeals while holding her phone into my face. "I can't see baby." I say while giggling and taking her hand to move it a little away. I swipe through her camera roll, admiring every cute picture she took. "This is my favorite." Billie shares while pointing at the picture of us where I'm turned towards her with a big smile on my face. "Yeah it's pretty cute." I agree as she hugs my side.

"Look how cute these two are." I say while looking at Fin and Claudia. "They're soulmates." Billie says and i nod in agreement, "They really are. Let's go talk to Laura." I say while pulling Billie with me. "Hey." We greet her, "Hey you two." She greets back as Billie leaves my side to hug her friend and we start chatting, "Are you tired?" I ask Billie and she nods. "Then let's go home." I say and Billie nods while taking my hand. "Do you need a ride?" I ask Laura and she nods, "Then c'mon." I say and she nods before following behind.

We get in the car and after about fifteen minutes later, we finally arrive at the hotel. We say our goodnights to everyone before we disappear into our hotel room. "I'm gonna take a quick shower." Billie informs me before disappearing into the bathroom. "Again?" I ask, "Yeah again Y/n! I stinkkkkkk." She shouts out the bathroom. "You don'tttt!" I shout back.