Chapter 19

"Are you sure, you're not hurt?" I ask and she shakes her head no. "Can we take a picture?" She asks and I nod, we take some pictures before I have to continue walking to the car. "BYE GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL!" I say before finally getting into my car.

-

"It was my fault, they told me not to make any stops but there were so many fans, I didn't want to leave them hanging." I explain to Billie on the phone. "It's not your fault baby, you can't control what's happening around you." Billie comforts me but it's not helping. "How was it even possible for so many people to gather that quickly?" Billie asks, "I ehm- I waited for your plane to take off before leaving." I reveal and she shakes her head at me with an unreadable expression.

"Oh Y/n... you didn't have to do that." Billie says softly, "I know, I just wanted to make sure everything went okay." I explain and she nods. "I know baby, you only meant well but please don't do that again, okay? You see how many people came to see you when they got the hint you were at the airport. You shouldn't be in the public eye at the moment." Billie explains in a soft tone, not any judgement or disappointment in her voice. "I won't do it again, I'm sorry." I apologize, "No need to be sorry baby, it wasn't your fault." Billie assures me.

"So tell me about your day." I say changing the subject, "It was great, the first show went well. I'm sorry I wasn't able to talk earlier." Billie apologizes, "It's okay baby, I get it. We texted and that's enough." I tell her and she nods. We continue chatting about random things for the next twenty minutes or so but I feel like Billie still has something on her mind.

"What's up?" I ask, "What?" Billie asks, "What's on your mind?" I ask again, "Nothing..." Billie says while shaking her head. "Just tell me Billie." I insist, "I ehm- I don't know if you want to talk about it but eh- how was your first therapy session?" Billie asks and I look out the window while sighing. "Honestly?" I ask, "Honestly." Billie confirms, "I have no idea..." I tell her, "What do you mean?" Billie asks, "I don't know how to feel or what to think but I'm open minded to it and I'll see how it goes." I explain and look back at my phone screen.

"How is she?" Billie asks, "Just like she was all that time ago, the same straight posture, the same smile, still black hair, the same glasses and even the same purse. I don't know what it is but she gives off that friendly motherly vibe- I don't know, I sound dumb." I say but Billie shakes her head no. "No, no you don't. It sounds like you like her, that's good baby. You should feel comfortable around her." Billie says with a smile. "If you say so." I reply and get a glare from the black haired beauty. "Okay, okay, you're right." I agree and she smiles at me.

"Keep me updated on how that goes." Billie requests, "Of course." I confirm and we continue chatting. After a while my eyes start closing, "I'm so tired." I tell Billie, "Then go get some sleep baby." Billie says but I shake my head no. "But I want to talk to you." I argue, "How about you get comfortable and I'll stay on the call until you fall asleep?" Billie suggests, "Okay deal." I agree before getting comfortable in bed and closing my eyes while Billie continues telling about random things. Not long after, her smoothing voice sends me to sleep.

-

"-and I was feeling a little overwhelmed but I still managed to call myself down by thinking back at old memories." I tell Mrs. Montgomery while she listens and nods along with a proud smile. "So what you're trying to tell me, is that you got into a difficult situation but managed to help yourself with a trick I gave you?" She clarifies and I nod. "That's great Y/n." She encourages me. "I know all the things I tell you to do are easier said than done but I'm really proud at you for using my advice." She continues. "Thank you." I say softly while playing with the ring on my finger.