Chapter 14

"It's not finished yet, I wanna show it to you when it's perfect." Billie explains and I let a small 'oh' out, makes sense. "Oh alright." I say while playing with the rings on my fingers. "What's it called?" I ask softly, "The 30th." Billie says while pulling up into our driveway. The 30th, hmm... interesting.

-

"Hey Billie, wanna come out?" Finneas asks and the crowd goes crazy as Billie walks onto the stage. Billie waves at some fans and takes their hand before walking up to Finneas and giving him a hug. After they pull apart, Billie turns around and greets the crowd again. "Hi" She greets with a smile on her face, god she looks so adorable.  "We might sing a song for you guys." Finneas says and the crowd goes crazy.

"We're gonna debate what song we should play." Finneas explains and they all cheer while I let a small laugh out. For the next five minutes they're trying to figure out what song to play. I personally think they should perform 'hostage' because it's one of my favorite songs. "I want them to play 'hostage'" I tell Claudia and she nods, "Same but also 'i don't wanna be you anymore'" Claudia says and i nod. "Hard choice if you ask me." Maggie says and I nod. "Yeah I wonder what they'll pick." I say and they all nod. Everyone is screaming something different, trying to get Finneas and Billie to play their favorite song. "Okay, do we agree on hostage?" Billie asks and everyones screams 'yesss'.

Someone off the crew brings a stool out for Billie to sit on. Before they start performing, Finneas thanks Billie again. "This is so random, i love it." Billie says as the intro starts playing and everyone cheers.

"I wanna be alone." They both start singing and everyone sings along with them.  "Alone with you, does that make sense?" They continue and wow, they sound like literal angels. "I wanna steal your soul and hide you in my treasure chest." They continue singing while Billie reaches her hand out to the crowd.

"I don't know what to do, to do with your kiss on my neck. I don't know what feels true but this feels right so stay a sec." We all sing together and wow, the atmosphere in smaller venues is so different... i don't know how to explain it.  "Yeah, you feel right so stay a sec and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain. It's not like me to be so mean, you're all I wanted." Billie sings and our eyes lock for quick second before she looks back at her fans. "YEAH, YOU'RE ALL I WANTED!" A fan shouts on the top of their lung and Billie lets a cute laugh out before continuing to sing.

"Just let me hold you like a hostageeee." She sings as everyone cheers her on. "Gold on your fingertips, fingertips against my cheek. Gold leaf across your lips, kiss me until I can't speak." We all sing while enjoying the moment. Who needs therapy when you can go to a Billie Eilish concert? This is way better than therapy.

"Gold chain beneath your shirt, the shirt that you let me wear home. Gold's fake and real love hurts and nothing hurts when I'm alone, when you're with me and we're alone... And let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain. It's not like me to be so mean, you're all I wanted. Just let me hold you, hold you like a hostage, like a hostage..." She sings while holding eye contact with some of the fans in the front row.

We all clap and cheer the second the song ends. Fin and Billie chat for a quick second before Fin starts playing the intro of the song 'happier than ever'. "When i'm away from you, I'm happier than ever." Billie starts singing and we all cheer again.

-

"Baby?" I shout from our bedroom, where the hell is she? "Billie?" I ask again while getting out of our bed. It's currently 2 pm and i just woke up. I know, i shouldn't be sleeping this long but I was tired okay? Billie and I stayed up late last night, doing something no one should say out loud... Anyways, where is she?