Chapter 20

Lizzie and I keep chatting about the wedding, the show and other random stuff until the food is finished and we can sit down to eat. I hope Billie sees it the way I see it. Maybe she wants a wedding planner... Maybe she even changed her mind and doesn't want to get married... or she doesn't want to get married to ME. I'm overthinking, why would she change her mind?

-

"Yes, I just landed." Billie tells me, "Yes, I know. I've been tracking your plane." I tell her proudly and receive a chuckle in response. "Stalker." She states, "Well, it's not stalking, it's... looking out for someone you loveeeee." I whine into the phone. "I know baby." Billie tells me, "I miss seeing you waiting here for me." She continues making me sigh. "You're the one who forbid me to come and pick you up." I remind her. "I knowwww." She mumbles, followed by a sigh.

"It's just- we haven't seen each other for a while..." She explains, as if I don't know that she misses me. "Billie baby, I know so stop talking to me and start moving your ass home, so I can finally see youuuuu." I tell her and hear her laugh. "Alright, I'm on my way." She tells me before we say goodbye and hang up.

Suddenly Shark comes running into the living room, probably because he heard Billie's voice. "You miss mommy too, don't you?" I ask him and he turns his head a little as his ears perk up. "Me too baby, me too." I say while leaning down and petting his cute head. I pick him up before laying down with him in my arms, deciding to cuddle a little with Shark until Billie finally arrives.

After almost an entire hour later , I hear the front door open and close. "Baby?" I hear Billie ask but I don't answer, instead I freeze in my spot. She's finally home... "Y/n?" She asks again, as her footsteps come closer. "I- I'm in the kitchen." I call into our house.

Shark takes off and runs out the door, greeting Billie. "Oh, hey big boy." I hear Billie say in her baby voice. "Yeah, I missed you too Skark." I hear her say before I hear her footsteps coming closer again.

"Y/n." Billie says softly as she sees me but I don't move, instead I just stare at the love of my life. Gosh, she's so perfect. It feels like the first time we've met... The second I saw her, I already knew she would take a special place in my heart. "Billie." I whisper, as my lips form into a smile. There she is, the beautiful woman that I love so deeply.

"You're just gonna stand there or?" Billie asks with a smirk on her face and I immediately rush forward, falling into her already open arms. "Gosh you smell so good." I mumble into her neck while I instinctively inhale her smell. "And I missed you so much." I continue while hugging her tighter, snuggling my head more into her neck. "And I love you so much." I continue my little speech.

"I love you too baby, now give me a kiss." She request so I pull away from the hug, her arms still around my waist as mine move to hug around her neck. I stare into her eyes, those ocean eyes... they bring me so much peace. I feel complete and at home while looking into them, they bring me so much comfort. "I missed you Y/n." Billie whisper, pulling me back to reality. I smile shyly at her as we continue gazing into each other's eyes. "Are you going to kiss me?" She asks softly, her voice not louder than a whisper and I nod before leaning in.

Our lips touch and I can taste the freshly applied aquaphor. I press myself against her as our lips move im sync. "Did you prepare for this?" I mumble against her lips and I feel her nod, making me smile but we don't break the kiss. Instead the kiss grows more and more heated as her hands move to my ass, giving it a light squeeze. I slowly brush my tongue against her lower lip and she opens her mouth, allowing my tongue to enter.