Chapter 13

"I love you." I say and she leans up, "I love you too." She says before leaning down to place a soft kiss onto my lips. After we share some more soft kisses, she gets out of bed to shut the lights off before getting back in the small hospital bed. "Goodnight. Wake me up if something is wrong, okay?" She asks and I nod, "Goodnight Baby." I say before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep, the strong painkillers making me fall asleep almost instantly.

-

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" Billie asks again. It's been almost an entire week since the accident and Billie hasn't left my side for a second. She's always babying me and won't let me do anything, like helping her unpack. Yes unpack! Billie is officially moving in with me and I'm so fucking happy. "I am sure baby, go have fun." I say while standing up and she immediately runs towards me to make sure I don't fall or something. "Baby i can stand by myself." I say but she completely ignores me. "Hey look at me." I request and she looks up at me. "I'm okay, you can go. I promise I'll be fine and you can text or call me whenever you want." I say and she nods.

"I love you Y/n." Billie says while getting on her tippy toes to kiss me. I lean down as she wraps her arms around my shoulders and I wrap mine around her waist, pulling her closer or at least tying to. You know, it's kinda hard to move my arm with this shoulder cast. "I love you too Billie." I mumble against her lips. "Now go." I say while pulling away and she pouts at me. "You want me to leave so bad huh? Already enough of me?" She asks and I shake my head no. "We both know, I can't get enough of you but you have to go socialize a little, I'll be alright." I assure her and she nods with a small smile on her face.

"I'll miss you." I say softly while taking her hand and walking her to the door. "But go have fun now." I continue and she nods. "I'm just going into the studio." Billie argues, "Exactly now bye bye." I say while opening the door for her. "Okay goodbye lover." Billie says while hugging me goodbye, "Bye baby." I say while pulling apart.

I decide to take a good nap because I'm a little tired. After about two hours of sleep, my phone starts ringing besides my head so I sit up and answer the phone. "Hey." I greet the person on the other end of the line. "Open the door!" The voice shouts through the phone, "What?" I ask confused. "Get your ass up and open the goddamn door." The voice repeats and I obey.

The second I open the door, I'm being pulled into a tight hug. "Why didn't you tell me?" The voice mumbles into my neck. "I'm sorry Alexa-" I apologize but get cut off. "NO! HOW COULD YOU?" She asks in a harsh voice while pulling apart. "I'm so sorry, I completely forgot to tell you." I apologize again. "Yeah, I gathered that... it seems like you've pretty much forgotten about me lately." Alexa says and i sigh. "I'm so sorry. I didn't wanna bother you with my shit." I say and she rolls her eyes at me, "You could never bother me with your shit." She says in a softer voice.

"But I get it and it's alright, just stop distancing yourself from me. I can't remember the last time we've seen each other and talked. You didn't even tell me you had an accident." She continues arguing as she steps inside and I close the door behind us. "I know, I'm sorry." I continue apologizing as she takes a seat on the couch. "So how are you feeling?" She asks and I shrug. "I'm fine." I reply and she gives me a look. "No, don't give me that look." I say while sighing. "I'm okay, I swear..." I assure her and she nods.

"Alright, let's talk about something else then." She suggests and I nod. "So tell me how was tour with Billie?" She asks and a smile creeps onto my face at the thought of our good time in Europe. I tell her all about it and she tells me what's been going on in her life lately, god I missed her pushy latina ass.