Chapter 12

"You make me feel good too." Billie shares while brushing her thumb over my cheek. "But I still want to fuck you though." She continues making me giggle. "Then go ahead." I agree and before I know it, our lips are smashed together in a messy but hot kiss.

-

"Wow baby, the show was amazing as always." I say as Billie runs into my arms. "It was pretty good, I can't believe it was the last Europe show though." Billie says softly as we pull apart. "I'm happy to go home tho." Billie continues and I nod. "Yeah, I miss my bed." I say and Billie laughs, "Of course you do, we have the best sex-" she starts but I cover her mouth with my hand. "Don't you dare." I warn her and she licks the palm of my hand. "You're disgusting sometimes." I complain while wiping my hand on my shirt and she pouts at me. "No, don't give me that look." I say while hugging her and she smiles up at me.

"Now go thank your crew before we head to your green room." I promote and she nods before giving me a soft kiss and leaving my side.

-

"I'm excited for tonight." Billie says and i look at her with a small smile. "You're cute." I compliment her and she rolls her eyes. "I'm talking to you." She says and i nod, "I know." I whisper while leaning closer to her, my eyes glued to her pretty lips. "My eyes are up here." Billie says and i flicker my eyes back up to hers. "You're lips are just... distracting me..." I whisper and she giggles. "Oh really?" She asks and i nod while letting a small 'yes' out. I lean closer while closing my eyes and our lips meet in the middle, I try pushing my tongue into her mouth but she pulls apart.

"Not now." Billie says and i sigh while nodding, "Why not tho?" I ask while whining. "Because we have to go to the store, we still haven't bought any firecracker for tonight." Billie explains and I sigh, "And you think they aren't sold out already?" I ask and she sighs, "I hope not." She says while standing up and clapping her hands together. "C'mon get up and let's go." She promotes and I groan.

I stand up and put my shoes on before grabbing my keys while Billie is putting the leash on Shark. We walk out the house and i lock the door behind us, before we get into my car and drive off. "Do we need to buy something else besides firecrackers? Like drinks or snacks?" I ask, "No, mom said we should just bring the firecrackers." She explains and i hum. After our little stop at the store, we head straight to Maggie and Patrick's house.

The second we enter the house, we are greeted with hugs. "Hey Paty." I greet Patrick, "Hey sweetheart." He greets back, as we pull apart. "Give me your car keys and I'll go take the firecrackers out your car." He says and i nod while reaching into my pocket and handing him the keys over before he disappears out the door.

I help Maggie a little in the kitchen before Claudia and Fin arrive while Billie plays with Pepper and Shark in the backyard. "Finnnn!" I squeal as Finneas walks into the kitchen, "Hey Y/n!" He greets while opening his arms for me. After we hug, I spot Claudia in the backyard with Billie. I excuse myself and walk out the back door. Claudia's unleashing Peaches so she can play with the other two dogs, that are already awaiting Peaches excitedly.

I step closer to Claudia and wrap my arms around her and she lets a small scream out. "FOR GOD SAKE Y/N!" She shouts while I laugh my ass off. "Hi to you too!" I say before she turns around to hug me. "You're an idiot." She mumbles into my neck before pulling apart and hitting my arm playfully. "Abusive." I mumble under my breath before turning around and holding my arms out for Billie. She gladly accepts the hug and kisses my cheek. I move my arms under hers before lifting her up and twirling us around.