Morning After

Grayson woke up with a massive hard-on. It didn't help that his mate was grinding her bottom into his groin in her sleep. She moaned lightly in her sleep and grabbed his hand that was on her hip, interlocking their fingers. This was the most amazing feeling to wake up to, but also pure torture not being able to touch her and have his way with her.

"Mmmm, Gray," Jo released his hand and turned to face him, "I'm so happy you're still here." JoLynn reached up and lightly brushed his brown hair behind his ear, "I really want to kiss you."

"Good, because I'm quickly losing my restraint." Their lips met in the fury of desire. Gray nipped at her bottom lip before running his tongue along her lips and diving in. JoLynn swiped her tongue into his mouth, needing more and more. Before he realized what was happening, she rolled Gray onto his back and straddled him. He held her tightly against himself, griping her hips in his big hands.

JoLynn started to rock back and forth against his throbbing erection, while continuing to kiss her way down his neck. Grayson caught the scent of her arousal in the air, and it started to drive Max crazy in his head. This was killing him, he wanted to have her so badly, to mark her and make her his. Grayson started running his hands up Jojo's sides, trying not to take off her tank top. "Goddess Jojo, you are killing me right now. You're so beautiful; I can't wait to mark this soft neck of yours. To mate with you and make you all mine." Gray rolled Jo until she was under him and began nipping at her ear lobe.

"Oh Gray, I know we should stop this but I want you so bad. My body can't get enough of your touch, it's like I'm on fire. I've never felt like this before but I know we need to slow down." JoLynn was right, they did need to slow down but Gray was hypnotized by her body. She was so soft in his arms; her lips were perfectly molded to his. Of course they were perfect for his lips, she was his fated mate and one true Luna. Gray knew he needed to be the strong Alpha now and slow this down; it is what his mate wanted and needed even if her body didn't.

Leaning in, he gave Jojo one hard last kiss before pulling away, "Ok baby, I am going to be the strong one and end this." He rolled off of her and back onto his side of the bed. "I shouldn't have stayed last night and put you in this position in the first place. I'm so sorry my sweet."

"I'm a big girl Gray, if I wanted to stop you from staying I would have. I should apologize for instigating this morning; your scent just took over me and I was too sleepy to fight it."

"Do you want us to come up with some ground rules for now? Especially before we decide to tell people we are mates," Gray asked her. He wasn't fond of the idea of rules deciding how he was with his mate, but he also knew she needed to be comfortable with everything. Gray wanted her to just focus on growing their bond and getting used to the idea of being the new Luna.

"Maybe that is a good idea, but I also know we need to be able to spend time together. We need to reacquaint with each other to make sure this can work," she replied.

"Ok, we can spend time together, but maybe keep it to activities we would normally do. We always used to go on runs or hikes on the trails. We can keep up with that."

She started to get a smile on her face, "I like where you are going. Oh, we would often chill and swim in the creek on hot summer days, granted you weren't so delicious then." JoLynn leaned over and gave him a small kiss on the lips. Staying with her last night had definitely softened her towards Grayson.

"Oh yes, swimming in the creek," the thought of Jo in a bikini was intriguing. "Will our swims be clothing optional? I propose the rule they be no clothing swims."

"You are trouble young man, but I'm sure I could be persuaded," she kissed him again. "I agree with everything so far. The only thing I could possibly think of as well is making sure we treat each other the same. Make sure we talk to each other like we always would; people will be able to tell if we are talking lovey to each other."