His Love

"Grayson, I want you to take me...right here right now."

He pulled back and stared directly into her eyes to know, "are you sure of this?" Gray saw no hesitation in her eyes, just pure lust and need for him.  "Baby, I want you to be positive.  Do you want to mate?"

JoLynn looked deep into her mates eyes, "my Alpha I want nothing more than to mate with you right now. Is it possible we don't mark yet though? I am enjoying the excitement of being sneaky with our relationship."

Grayson answered his mate by crashing his mouth against hers, and greedily taking everything he wanted.  "I will do my best to be slow and delicate with you, my love, but it will still hurt since you are a virgin." 

"I know.  Don't worry Gray, my mom had all those lovely talks with us before, I know what I am getting myself into."  Jojo smiled up to her mate and he let out a small giggle to that face.  

He shifted himself to where he was on his knees and kissing his way down her body, stopping and nipping at all her erogenous spots.  She squirmed under him, letting out tiny moans with every kiss and nibble on her body.  Once he reached her inner thighs, she thought she was going to explode and die right there.  Mentally she was thanking the Moon Goddess for matching them together, for giving her literally the best mate ever.  JoLynn had never been with anyone else, never been kissed before, but she knew Gray really was the best.

Grayson nestled himself between her legs, inhaling her intoxicating scent before inserting his tongue to taste her.  He loved the taste of her, sweet with a slight kick to it, he would never get enough of her.  Her scent and taste were driving Max wild and he kept pestering Gray to release him so he could have Jojo.  Shut it Max! She will be mine first, we will get around to you and Lyra mating together later. 

He used his thumb to swirl around her clit, bringing on a whole new sensation for her, while his tongue tortured her moist core.  JoLynn arched her back off the ground, pulling her slightly away from him, which had Gray pressing his hand down on her stomach, making sure to keep a deep connection with her.  He continued to swirl his thumb, applying more pressure and speed, bringing her closer to the edge.  

JoLynn squeezed her thigh together, pinning Gray's mouth against her.  She was climbing so high up the peak she was sure she would fall down the other side any second.  He pinched her cluster of nerves between his fingers and gave a long slow swipe of his tongue along her wet folds, that was all she needed to be exploding in climax.  JoLynn knew she would be heard by her family if she screamed out loud, so she bit down on her lip so hard she could taste blood. Grayson lapped up all the juices that flowed from her sweet core, savoring every last drop.  JoLynn was sure she was on the brink of dying, but she didn't want their time together to end either.  She whimpered when Gray pulled back slightly, but Jojo realized it was only because he was preparing to take her as his. 

Grayson lined up between her legs, his tip poking at her entrance, "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere yet...I love you so much baby, always and forever."

"I love you too Gray...I can't deny it anymore. I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember." JoLynn lifted her head to meet his lips, muffling her cries as he pushed into core, uniting them as one.  He should have been gentler with her, worshipped her body more, but he needed to be inside of her, needed to maker her his.

Gray embedded himself fully inside his mate, her walls squeezing and adjusting to his size.  He stayed that way while he brushed light kisses on her lips and along her neck and jawline.  Her tense body started to relax, started to enjoy what was transpiring.  Gray pulled back slightly to make eye contact with his mate and all he saw was desire, so he started slowly rocking in and out of her.  With every stroke of his cock, she was enjoying it more and more.  JoLynn found her rhythm, matching Gray's, and proceeded to wrap her legs around his waist, giving him deeper access to her.