Happy Birthday Luna

Grayson, can you hear me? I really miss you right now...

Was that JoLynn linking him? When did she learn how to do that? Jojo? Are you linking me?

I am my big hunky Alpha...do you miss me?

You have no idea how badly I wish I could be on the trails with you right now. Kissing you passionately and holding you in my arms. Instead, I am in a meeting with your brother.

Hahaha...I guess I shouldn't mess with you then, we do not need Lane figuring it out.

I feel you are giving your brother a little too much credit but I agree. I actually need to concentrate and you in my head will stop that. I will find you later my sweet Luna.

"That was a long link. Problem?" asked Lane.

"Nope, just a pack member asking some questions about changes coming. Told them we were discussing it right now," Grayson replied smoothly.

"Cool. My mom linked me inviting you to dinner tonight for Jojo's Birthday. She requested spaghetti for dinner, so if you're down."

"I do love spaghetti, so I don't see how I cannot accept."

"Dinner is at 7pm. Now let's get these schedules figured out."

************************************************************************************

After a long walk in the woods, JoLynn decided to head back to the packhouse for a nap. Her lack of sleep last night was catching up to her and she didn't want to yawn in the middle of her birthday dinner. Jo started getting an odd tingling feeling down her spine right before she reached the edge of the forest and quickly knew why.

"Oh look, it's the pathetic excuse of a she-wolf. So is your wolf just as pathetic as you?", Delia laughed at her.

Let me out and I will show her how "pathetic" we are mocked Lyra.

No Lyra. As much as I would love to see what you look like, Delia isn't worth the first shift.

"Delia I could care less what you think of me or my wolf. Please grow up already and leave me the hell alone!"

Delia quickly got up into JoLynn's face, so close she could smell her overwhelming perfume. "Don't talk back to me you little bitch! You are trash and do not deserve to be apart of this pack anymore. Remember, I am the daughter of the Alpha, I will get you banished from here. Plus I have a higher ranking than you!"

"You are no longer the daughter of the Alpha," JoLynn retorted with a smirk on her face.

"What did you say to me?!" she screamed back.

"Are you that dumb that you don't remember last night? Your brother is now the Alpha, not your father. So I really want to see you convince Grayson to banish the little sister of his best friend & Beta. Not to mention, banishing the favorite niece of his beloved mother." JoLynn know the last part was going to piss Delia off, she was not a fan of how close JoLynn and Luna Everly were.

Delia screamed bloody murder at JoLynn and attacked. Before Jo could stop her, she was throwing her into the nearest tree. JoLynn was left with bruises and cuts along her arm and side. Delia pulled Jo's ponytail before she could recover, getting really close to JoLynn's ear.

"Listen here scum. I will get what I want no matter what. My brother and your brother will give into me, especially after I make up some horrific thing you did to me. So horrific, even my weak-ass mother won't want to save you!" Delia spat in her face before letting go of her and walking off.