Luna Runs

It was finally Saturday night and JoLynn couldn't be more excited to shift and take her first real run. She had long conversations with Lyra throughout the last two days to prep her and she was ready.  Everyone had agreed to meet at the edge of the trails, especially because there were several spots to change in that area. Leisha agreed to be right next to Jo during the first transition since she would be naked.  Grayson was bummed about this idea, but not like anyone knew he had already seen her naked. 

JoLynn arrived at the trailhead to find that Lane, Leisha, Grayson, Cole, and her parents were already there.  "I didn't know you were coming Mom and Dad.  And look Cole is finally back too!" She was excited so many people she cared about were here with her.  

"We wouldn't miss this for anything," Aspen said to her daughter.  "Sadly, Aunt Everly wanted to be here as well, but Lilly isn't feeling good and not like a wolf can heal her since she is still underage."

"That is totally fine, I am just so happy so many of you came to do this with me."

Grayson looked at is mate with love in his eyes, "What is family for little Jojo?"

Everyone started to distribute to different places to shift, while Leisha and Aspen took JoLynn to the clearing for her first shift.  

Just remember to stay relaxed and let your body do the work. 

Thanks Lyra, I can't wait to see what you look like.

"Ok baby girl, its now or never. Probably best to take off your clothes and just lay down in the clearing. Your wolf will take it from there."

JoLynn took off her clothes and folded them neatly with her mother and sister's things.  She felt exposed but oddly comfortable in the nude, not what she expected.  She hadn't always had the greatest self-esteem, but knowing Grayson loved her just as she was gave her confidence.  

She knelt in the middle of the clearing, taking deep breath and relaxing like Lyra reminded her.  She stayed focused on breathing and not tensing up or she would be in for a lot of pain.  JoLynn felt the first shift of her bones, her ribcage expanding and elongating.  Her claws and canines started to grow, and suddenly fur was appearing on her skin.  Jo took one last deep breath, exhaling strongly and her shift was complete.  

Her mother and sister before her, naked because they had not shifted yet.  "Jojo your wolf is beautiful and you're huge!" Leisha shockingly said.

JoLynn did her best to look down at herself but she didn't seem to be huge; she was a beautiful silvery white wolf with a hint of ice blue to her fur.  It reminded her of a glacier color, the non dirty part of the glacier.  She watched as her mother and sister shifted as well. Aspen was close to the same height as her daughter but was a sandy blonde colored wolf.  Leisha was a deep brown color like their father and not as big as their mother, but still an impressive size for a wolf.  Made sense why she wanted to be a warrior so bad.    

The guys came and joined them in the middle of the field, their eyes trained on JoLynn.  When Lane approached his sister, she realized she was the same size as her brother.  Lane also have a patch of fur in the center of this chest that was the same color as hers, but surrounded by the same deep brown of their father.  She turned to her other side, noticing Grayson was next to her and only slightly bigger than her.  How the hell was she as big as her brother and almost a large as her Alpha mate, she thought.

Um, how am I think big? I'm as big as Lane! I'm nearly as big as Grayson!

My Goddess, Jojo you have the traits of the Artic Pack, Aspen linked back.

Traits of the what pack now?

Aspen saw the confusion on everyone's face, so she decided this conversation could be saved for after her run. She was sure everyone would have questions about JoLynn's wolf.  I think we should complete your run and tomorrow we will go over everything. Tonight just enjoy your wolf and experiencing everything through her eyes.