Birthday Dinner

Delia walked to where the small warrior cabins were, getting ready to talk to her best friend Keila. After her encounter with JoLynn this afternoon, she realized she may need a little more help with getting JoLynn out of the way. Lane was by far the sexiest wolf in their pack and, since she couldn't marry the Alpha, the Beta was the next best thing. Delia demanded a specific lifestyle and she would get it by mating with Lane.

"Delia, what's going on?" Keila called out. She was not the smartest shewolf, but she did have an evil enough side to help Delia with her plan. Delia was lucky Keila was built tough like her dad, the top warrior in their pack, so she could do most of the hard work while Delia plotted.

"I had a run in with our favorite person to hate, so now I feel we need to come up with a plan on getting her out of here."

"Oh, I really hope you hurt her this time...she is such a lame ass excuse for a wolf," Keila replied.

"She talked back so I threw her into a tree...Whoops," Delia giggled while shrugging her shoulders. "Now you know why I need to step things up a bit, before she complains to Lane and ruins everything."

Keila started laughing out loud, drawing a bit too much attention to them, "I love that you stood up for yourself." She thought to herself for a second, trying to think of some evil plot. "I do have a cousin who is a warrior at the Glacier Lake Pack, maybe I can see if he has any info that may help us. Maybe something happened to her when she was there."

"I like that idea. Maybe she had issues with others in that pack. Let me know when you talk to your cousin." Delia started walking back to the packhouse. She needed to start working on Lane, make him realize she was the perfect mate before JoLynn interfered and turned Lane against her.

***************************************

After running on the trails for almost 2 hours, Lane made his way back to the packhouse for a shower. He had a little over an hour before Jojo's dinner, so it would be a nice long shower for Lane to enjoy. He couldn't wait to get into his large glass shower, with the waterfall head and side sprayers. His parents surprised Lane with a new shower when he got home, something to match a Beta standing they said. Lane refused to have his family move out of the Beta floor yet, so his parents still had the Beta suite while he stayed in his childhood room. His mother has been pushing his father to get their new cottage done so they can move. She is anxious to get Lane mated and grandbabies to fill the 4th floor.

Opening his door, Lane was greeted by a lingerie covered Delia lying on his bed. Why the hell was she here? He certainly did not want to see Gray's little sister half-naked, it was against bro code. Plus, Lane was not attracted to her over-done makeup and lack of curves. He had always wanted a natural beauty that didn't feel like she needed to paint her face like a clown or be so thin he could snap her in half. He always had respect for his mother and sisters, that they embraced their natural beauty, only wore light makeup at formal functions.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Delia? Cover up and get the hell out of my room," Lane yelled at her. He probably should have been nicer but she needed to realize this was not ok.

"Come on Lane...you know you want me, let's stop playing and just make me yours," purred Delia. She got up on her knees in the middle of his bed and slid her hands up her sides before grabbing her non-existent breasts. "You can have all of me right now, rough and dirty," she slowly got off the bed and made her way towards Lane, "the dirtier the better." Delia grabbed his shirt and pulled his lips to her; it took Lane a second to realize what happened before he pulled her off of himself.

"What the fuck Delia! You need to stop and get the hell out of here. I DO NOT WANT YOU!" Lane quickly threw a blanket over her and pushed her towards the door. "I do not ever want to see you in my room again. You are not my mate, nor my chosen mate, so this needs to stop."