Evil Knows

Anger was radiating throughout her body at what she saw in front of her. Delia's brother, the Alpha of their pack, was making out by the creek with her nemesis. At first she thought maybe he was just fucking around with her, getting some aggression out of his system, but as they kept going, she had a feeling she was wrong. He was being slightly agressive but it was strictly out of passion, worshiping her body. Grayson was mated. Her brother was mated to the one person she never would have expected, how could the Moon Goddess do this to Delia. Getting JoLynn out of the way so she can mate with Lane was going to be more complicated now.

She watched as her brother undid his mate's bra and began suckling on her nipples. Ugh, she felt like vomiting. How the hell could this happen to her? Delia hoped Keila talked to her cousin at Glacier Lake, things were getting harder.

*********************

Grayson was laying on the grass near the creek with JoLynn curled up next to him. Gray only had on a pair of basketball shorts while JoLynn only had his shirt on to cover herself. They had a very heated and passionate session resulting in mutual orgasms and their clothing tossed around.

Gray shifted slightly to kiss the top of his mates head. "Jojo my love, as much as I would love to lay here with you all day & night, I really don't want Lane finding us if he came looking for you." She curled her body around him more, moaning lightly against his chest.

"Lesson number 1 my Alpha, never wake your Luna and expect her to get off of you." JoLynn kissed his bare chest, "especially if you are the reason she is so sleepy after multiple orgasms."

"Oh Luna please forgive me...I will do whatever my love wishes, even take a punishment if necessary." Grayson let out a little laugh when she slapped his chest lightly.

"You are such an ass sometimes, sir."

"Mmmm...yes but I am your ass." Grayson shifted them onto their sides and pulled JoLynn's mouth to his. He kissed her lightly and slowly before gaining access to her tongue with his. Their tongues fought for dominance in eachothers mouths. They were interrupted when Grayson's phone vibrated between them.

Gray pulled away from her to read whatever message he got. He left out a groan of annoyance. "Everything ok babe?" JoLynn asked.

"Yes, just your brother asking if I decided on our Gamma yet. He just keeps asking and asking, saying we should have had one by now. Lane just wants me to pick our friend Cole but I just can't decide."

"Where is Cole anyways? I just realized I haven't seen him yet."

"He is headed back this way. Our senior year he headed to stay with his cousins back East and just has been enjoying an extended vacation before training hard."

"Wow...can't say I'm not surprised. He was always a little more free spirited like his mother."

"Ya, that's what worries me, I need a dependable Gamma." Grayson pulled Jo into his arms, "especially since a main job for him is protecting my Luna. Not to say that I don't think Cole wouldn't be a great Gamma; he is built pretty similar to his warrior of a father, but you are too important to take a chance."

"I'm a big girl, I can protect myself." JoLynn left his embrace and started gathering her clothes. There was no saving the lacy thong Gray destroyed with his teeth, but at least she still had her capris, bra & tank top.

"I know you can but I still want someone with you. Situations can turn bad fast and I would die if I lost you." Gray took her face in his hands before kissing her lovingly on the lips and forehead. JoLynn wrapped her arms around her mates waist and started to kiss his bare chest, neck and settled on nibbling lightly on his ear lobe. "Ok my love, you are about to get yourself in trouble."