My Sexy Mate

Grayson looked down lovingly at his mate, curled up naked next to him, letting out soft moans in her sleep.  He would never get tired of looking at her, kissing her, holding her, loving her.  He loved running his fingertips along her smooth skin, ending with his hand resting on the curve of her hip.  Her body had filled out in all the right places, not that he would have loved and adored her any less if she was still that skinny, lanky girl from before.  He would love her until his dying breath and every second of his after life with the Moon Goddess.

The curve of her bottom fit snuggly against him, making his cock twitch any time she wiggled in her sleep.  Gray wanted to wake her up and have his way with her, but she definitely needed rest after their first round.  She had snuck up to his room after dinner, with the help of both their moms, to finish what they had started the night before.  He knew he was fully forgiven now, after his idiotic words earlier but he would still have to make it up to her.  Tomorrow Gray would be talking to his mom and Aunt Aspen about what he could do to make it up to her.  A weekend away at his family's cabin would be nice, but no way could they get that past Lane.  

JoLynn started to whimper lightly in her sleep, twitching randomly as if she was having a nightmare.  Gray pulled her even tighter against his body, kissed her head and tried to sooth her into a peaceful sleep.  She started to shake her head back and forth, as if she was looking for someone in her nightmare.  He could see she was breaking out in a sweat along hairline, something was definitely wrong.  

"No...no please..." JoLynn whispered.

"Jojo my love, wake up," Gray called to her while lightly shaking her shoulder.  She continued to twitch and fight in her sleep, not coming out of whatever scene was playing out in her head.  

Max, can you reach out to Lyra? Something isn't right and she won't wake up.

I already tried once, but I will keep trying.  It's like Lyra may be stuck with her, wherever they are.

Keep trying.

Gray was beginning to worry, what could be so horrifying that she can't come out of it.  She continued to say 'no' and beg in her whispered voice.  Everything he was trying wasn't working and he didn't know how long she could keep doing this.  He had never heard of someone being stuck in a nightmare long term, but the fact that neither him nor Max could wake her wasn't good.

"JOJO!  You need to wake up, come back to me my love."  He brushed the hair back from her face and wiped the sweat from her forehead.  Grayson was trying to figure out what to do next when JoLynn launched up off the bed.

"No, please don't kill me!"  JoLynn screamed from the top of her lungs.  It was a good thing that the Alpha suite was soundproof or he would have had a pissed off Lane kicking his door in.  She was shaking, looking around the room like she had never seen it before.  Her eyes were dialating, trying to focus on where she was when the ice blue eyes made contact with his.  "Gray," she launched herself in his arms, "that was the worse nightmare.  I am really sorry to have woken you up."  

Grayson started stroking her back, trying to calm her and reassure her that she was safe.  "I was awake admiring my beautiful mate, telling myself I needed to let you get sleep, when it started.  What was happening?  Everything we tried couldn't wake you up, it was like you were disconnected from your body or something."

JoLynn let go of Gray and sat back on her feet, "I honestly don't know what it was.  I was running from something or someone, but I don't know what.  I just kept running through a forest, trying to get away and get safe.  Then out of nowhere I was pinned down, but still couldn't tell who or what had me on the ground.  I started to beg and try to fight it off of me, but then everything went black and I woke up."