Threatened

Grayson was sitting in his office, trying to stay calm and not go and lock JoLynn up in a safe room somewhere. He wanted to but couldn't without freaking Jojo out and revealing they are together. Granted by the note he had in his hand, someone already knew about them.

~Alpha,

I am very disappointed in you as an Alpha, don't you know you need a strong mate! I saw you with that pathetic excuse of a mate, ripping off her clothes and enjoying her by the creek. At first I thought you may have just been releasing some stress with the slut, then I realized the disgusting truth. This is your warning, get rid of your mate or I will. Her body will look like this lovely goat I left for you, I'm sure she will be lovely all cut and torn up. I suggest you reject her and have JoLynn on her way out of here and fast.

Whoever wrote this note had no idea who they were dealing with, Grayson wasn't going to take threats to his mate lightly. He also wasn't going to send her away or reject her ever. If anything was going to happen he was going to mate and mark her immediately, she may not be happy but he refused to leave her vulnerable. Cole was supposed to return to the pack within 2 days, the same day JoLynn was going to shift for the first time. Gray was going to have to pick Cole as his Gamma, he needed him to help keep an eye on JoLynn, from afar for the beginning.

You know we will have to tell Jojo and Lyra right, said Max.

No we don't, not yet. Once I come up with a plan, we can let Lyra know.

You better be right...I will not lose our mate! Max retreated back, obviously annoyed with Grayson. Did the dumb wolf really think he wanted to loose Jojo?

Gray had to figure out how to proceed, without raising too much suspicion. He made the guards swear to only involve him, at least until he told them otherwise. As much as he wanted to bring Lane into this, he would not handle his baby sister being threatened very well.  Plus, he wanted to make sure this wasn't a sick joke.  

********************************************

JoLynn tried to fall back asleep after her nightmare, but it wasn't happening.  After tossing and turning for over 2 hours, she gave up at 6am and decided a run before training would help calm her nerves.  She put on a pair of workout capris and a sports bra, that way she could run and go straight to training.  

She took the shorter path at a light jog, this would take her about 30 minutes so still plenty of time before 7am start time.  JoLynn wanted to link with Gray, but she didn't want to bother him while he had pack business.  Knowing Grayson, he would come to her or link her the second he wasn't busy.  

JoLynn finished up her run and went straight to the training building.

"Hey little sis, you going to join us for sparing today?" asked Lane.  Lane came up behind Jojo and poked her in her ribcage.

"Not with you!" JoLynn replied, "you would hurt me and I really don't want to hurt before shifting."

"Leisha will spar with you.  She enjoys sparing with the youngsters, before they get their wolf."

"Sweet, I'll go find her." JoLynn wandered off to look for her older sister, who was already setting up a mat.  "Leish, would you spar with me? Lane would just hurt me and I actually want to get decent training in." 

Leisha smirked at her little sister, "of course I will. I do not blame you, I don't even like training with Lane anymore."

The sisters set-up across from each other on the mat, in their ready stance.  JoLynn was 4 inches taller than her sister, but she knew better than to underestimate her.  Leisha was as tough, if not tougher than almost all the warriors in the pack.  She started training at 12, as soon as their dad let her, and she never looked back.