Your Room or Mine?

***Author Note*** I just wanted to give a quick apology for such a long delay...Some rough things happened in my family over the last few months and I needed time to process everything. Hoping to get updated at least once a week from now on.  Also, starting to work on the 2nd & 3rd book in the series. Thanks for sticking with me.

***********************************************************************

Grayson was lounging back on his bed, waiting for his feisty mate to arrive.  She shocked him earlier by telling him to mate her and topping it off with the fact that she did love him.  When he found out she had never really had any kind of romantic relationship or even been kissed, Gray was worried it would take a lot more to come to this point.  The Moon Goddess definitely had it right by putting them together and helping JoLynn recognize her love for him.  

He remembered the letter left for him next to the goat carcass and how uneasy it made him feel.  Gray decided he would enjoy the little fun they were having sneaking around, at least until he knew a little more of what was going on.  The second he could put a stop to everything, he would put a ring on JoLynn's finger.  There was no way he could wait too long for her to be his wife, mate, Luna, his everything.

There was a soft knock at the door and his mate popped her head in, but left her body outside.  "Hello Alpha, I have a surprise for you." 

"As much as I want it to be you bare-ass naked, I really hope you aren't standing in my hallway that way." Grayson swung his legs over the edge of his bed and positioned himself for his surprise. "Do I get to unwrap it at least?"

"Maybe..." JoLynn bit her lip and went back into the hallway.  

Grayson was about to get up and pull her inside when the door opened again, with a pale-skinned, beautiful long leg stepping inside.  He was in trouble for sure, and all he saw was her leg.  The door opened the rest of the way and Gray's jaw hit the floor.  His sweet, innocent, virginal mate was standing there in a see-through lace nighty.  The pale blue lace reached the top of her knees, but the slit was all the way up to her hip bone.  He could see there was a matching lace thong and he fully intended to rip it off of her shortly.  

"Wow, I am a very lucky Alpha indeed. I want this surprise every night."  He walked over to JoLynn and wrapped her up in his arms, trailing kisses along her jaw and neck.  Grayson locked the door behind them, not wanting any interruptions while unwrapping his present.  JoLynn ran her fingers into his hair and tugged his head back to to her mouth.  Their lips molded together passionately, biting at each others lip and the moans growing louder. 

Grayson pulled away and began kissing and sucking his way down her jaw and neck.  His hands started to slip the straps of her nighty off, exposing her taught nipples to him.  Gray quickly lifted her into his arms, settling her breasts right in front of him, and pulling her nipple in-between his teeth.  JoLynn shuttered with pleasure at the pain he was inflicting on her.  

"Gray...goddess I love what you do to me," JoLynn started to grind against him.  "I need you inside of me."

"Patience my love, I fully intend to worship your body all night."  He shifted and laid her down on his bed, kissing his way down her body.  There was no way he was speeding through their time together tonight, he would take anything and everything she offered.  While he was licking and nipping at her stomach, Jo wrapped her long leg around his thigh.  A soft moan escaped her mouth, turning him on even more.  He started to tug at the thin lace string she called a thong, wanting to touch her silken folds, before a they were interrupted. 

ALPHA! Rogues, at the eastern border.  Lane forced through Grayson's link block.

I'm coming! Link the morning patrols as well.  Grayson wrapped his arms around JoLynn and gave her one last hard kiss.  "I'm sorry love, I have to pause this as much as I don't want to."  Grayson got off the bed, stripped his pajama pants off and ran to his closet for a pair of shorts.

JoLynn launched off the bed and followed Gray. "What is happening Gray?  Can I come to help?"

Grayson turned to his mate with anger trying to surface, "No! It's fucking rogues and I will not put you in harms way."   He wrapped his beautiful mate in his arms, breathing her scent in deeply.  "Please go back to your room and lock you door.  I cannot worry about you and take care of the varmint at the same time."  He kissed her lightly on the lips, "I love you, my sweet Jojo."

Jo started to anger at the thought she couldn't protect herself, "you do know I trained most of my teenage years at Glacier Lake right?"  She pulled away from him and crossed her arms, making her breasts bulge out of the top of her nighty.  "I am not some fragile little girl anymore! You will not keep me locked in the packhouse as if I was."  JoLynn stomped towards the door, ready to be over this argument and ready to prepare to fight.

"Jojo please," Gray grabbed her wrist to stop her, "I have no intention of locking you away forever. Please understand, for tonight, I need to be able to focus on what is happening.  You have been away my love so you would not know, but this is the first rogue attack we have had since that attack when we were kids, 13 years ago."  He scanned her eyes, trying to see what she was thinking.  He could feel her heartbeat quicken where he was holding her wrist, though he did not know if it was anxiety or anger causing it.  

JoLynn processed what Gray was telling her, there was something else afoot to be attacked after 13 years.  "Yes Alpha, I will stay behind in the packhouse...this time at least."

Gray kissed her forehead, "Thank you Jojo, I will link you as soon as it is safe."

JoLynn watched as her mate ran from the room, silently pleading with the Moon Goddess that he would be alright.  That she would protect him and bring him back to her.  She scurried to her room, not wanting to be found by anyone on the Alpha's floor.  What was in her room when she got back made her shutter and wish Grayson was with her now?  

Her bed was disheveled with droplets of blood on it, and written in blood on the wall above was the message:

HE WILL DIE AND YOU WILL BE MINE!

JoLynn was shaking and trying to hold in a scream when her phone went off with a message.