Prologue

Octavia's pov~
I woke up suddenly to a stabbing pain in my lower area. The baby. But isn't to early?! I hurried up and woke up Alex. "Alex! Wake up! The babies coming!"

Alex shot up and said "what?! Oh my god! Amore are you okay?" 

Alex than ran and grabbed the bag. And I went to go get my shoes, but I had to sit back down from the pain.  "Alex I need my shoes." I spoke almost in tears. This didn't feel right. This is similar to when I had the triplets. As I did my breathing that has always seemed to help with labor. Just as I started Alex came in.

"Oh amore here are your shoes." He then proceeded to put them on my feet as he told me how strong and beautiful I am. Just then Marcello walked in

"Mama? Papa? What's going on?" My 9 year old son asked.

"orsetto gommoso we think the baby is coming will you go get your brothers." I spoke to Marcello (the mother and father call their children by the food they grew to love which Marcello is gummy bears. If this seems weird this is just something my family does)

"Okay mama" he said as he ran off.

"Ok amore time for us to head down." Alex said as he picked me up.

"Papa! Mama! Is it true that the babies coming?" Dante or uva. (which means grapes in Italian)

"Yes my uva. Your mama is going to have the baby now run downstairs and get you some grapes for the hospital." Alex said

10 minutes later~

All the boys are and us are in the car. I'm still doing my breathing while the triplets are being fed by the oldest three and Nico is offering me a orange slice. "Ok we're here everybody grab a buddy and walk nicely." My husband said to our boys. He maybe a mafia boss, but we don't won't our kids involved or knowing about it until they our 16. But my little Nico stayed by my side.

As we got inside the hospital (which we own) the family doctor who has delivered all of our babies came up to us. "Is the baby coming?" Alex nodded his head. And me and him were taking back as the boys grandpa and grandma walked up to watch them.

Giovanni's pov~

"Grandma, Grandpa!" The younger ones yelled. I was sat on a chair with stuffed animals that I got for the baby. I've always got my siblings a stuffed animal even when Marcello was born, but ever since the triplets I made sure to bring a extra because no one knew about Elijah because Emiliano and Eran were in front of him basically hiding him. So I made sure to bring two stuffed animals a white elephant and a lion. When I was sitting Nico came and started asking to sit by me so I helped him up. I then grabbed some crayons and paper for Marcello and the others to make the new baby and mama cards or pictures.

"Giovanni you are just one of the best big brothers I've ever seen," Grandma spoke. I looked at her and smiled.

1 hour later~
Alexander's pov~
"It's a girl!" The doctor yelled in shock as me and a crying Octavia looked at him with disbelief.

"A girl?" A sobbing Octavia said. I then went over to were they were cleaning both twins. They are just adorable. I kept my distance so the doctors could still do their jobs. So I went back to my wife.

"They are adorable mi amore." I told my wife as I started whispering her praises on how good she did and how much I love her. The doctors then brought over our baby girl and our baby boy. I watched as my wife held both in her arms that I felt myself tearing up.

"Here mi amore hold them." She said trying to pass them I took them as gently as I could. They were holding hands. We then filled out the birth certificates.

"Mi amore I'm going to go get the boys." I said as I pecked her lips and kissed my babies foreheads, I grabbed the camera to record the boys meeting the baby's . I walked out the door as my sons and my parents waited.

"Papa! How's mommy?" Dante asked

"Your mother is doing great now do you all wanna go meet the babies?"  I said

"Papa what do you mean babies?" Marcello said slowly

"You heard me right. Now follow me everyone." I spoke as I picked up a Elijah and Eran since Emiliano was asleep on my mom. As we walked in my beautiful wife smiled at us all.

"Hi my bambino's." My wife said.

"Mama do you feel ok?" My oldest boy said as he went to hug her.

"I'm doing fine aglio ( garlic in Italian if y'all question this my brother in real life this is his nickname because he used to take it from my mom and I just thought it was funny). Would you like to meet your new siblings."  My wife asked.

"I would." My boys all said as she uncovered them. A bunch of Awww and omg went around the room. "Is that a girl?" Nico asked

"It is indeed my son," I said to Nico.

"What are their names?" Marcello asked.

"Apollo Oliver De Luca and Alora Octavia De Luca." My Wife spoke.

I walked over to my parents and my father said in a whisper "another mafia Principe and finally a Principessa."