9| extended family

Tuesday morning~
Alora's pov~

I yawned as I woke up at 5:30 am this morning. I needed to go get some training done since volleyball will start soon. I got out of my bed and went to my bathroom where I brushed my teeth and walked to my closet to get my workout clothes on. I just put on some black Nike leggings and sports bra. I put my hair up into bubble braids and walked to the gym.
(Outfit and hairstyle below)

When I made it to the gym I heard Gio and Nico talking

When I made it to the gym I heard Gio and Nico talking. As I walked in they both smiled at me and said good morning. I said it back and walked to where we have yoga mats so I could stretch. After I did my stretches I went to a treadmill and ran on it for about 15 minutes as I talked to Gio and Nico. I was asking if they wanted to go to the basketball gym with me and help me practice some more with volleyball. They both agreed and said once they were done lifting. I decided to go ahead and go to the basketball gym so I could set up the net and get out the volleyballs. I also connected my phone to the speakers so I could play music. After 2 minutes Nico walked in.

"Ready to start Al?," Nico asked me as he went to the other side of the court. I smiled and nodded. I served the ball and it was an Ace. I smiled and Nico told me good job. After about 7 minutes of us playing the score was 6 me and 4 Nico. As Nico was about to serve Gio walked in. He went over to Nicos side and got into position. As Nico served I could tell I could bump it over. And once they received the ball back on their side Gio set it to Nico. Nico tried to spike it but I blocked it and got the point.

40 minutes later~

We were all drenched in sweat and decided we should go shower. FYI I won against those fuckers the final score was 31 to 26. When I got in the shower I thought I was going to fall asleep because I felt so relaxed but I had to head down for breakfast, so I hurried and washed my hair and body. As I walked out of the shower I wrapped the towel around my body I walked to my closet and picked out a simple, but cute outfit since the family was coming today.

 As I walked out of the shower I wrapped the towel around my body I walked to my closet and picked out a simple, but cute outfit since the family was coming today

After changing I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. As I was walking down the stairs I checked the time and it was 7:04 am. I listened to hear if anyone was downstairs and heard nothing so I decided to make homemade cinnamon rolls. As I got my ingredients down I put on some music. I was mixing everything needed together and put the cinnamon rolls in the oven for 18 minutes. As they were cooking I got the stuff out for the icing. While I was making the icing I heard people coming downstairs. I kept making the icing not getting distracted cause the cinnamon rolls had 6 minutes left and the icing needs to go on them as soon as possible. As I checked the timer again it said 1 minute left. So I grabbed the oven mitt to get the cinnamon rolls out. As the time ran out Dad, Gio, Mars, Nico, and the trips walked in. As I opened the oven all of them said it smelt amazing and the triplets tried to take the icing, but Marcello slapped the back of their heads. Once I got them out I grabbed the icing and poured it one them.

"Hey Elijah will you go get Apollo?," dad asked. Elijah nodded his head and walked upstairs. As I plated the cinnamon rolls the others got drinks ready.
(What the breakfast looks like)

After I put them on the table I heard screaming and looked at the stairs

After I put them on the table I heard screaming and looked at the stairs. Once the others made their way to see what it was we saw Apollo being dragged down the stairs. We all laughed and dad told Elijah to put him down. As soon as Elijah let Apollo's feet fall he took off towards the kitchen. We all took that as a sign to go sit down and eat.

Apollos pov~

I was just peacefully sleeping when all of the sudden someone was dragging me out of my bed. I was screaming and kicking when I looked up and saw Elijah smirking at me. " let me go you Bitch!!," I screamed.

"Nope," he said with a smirk. As he continued to drag me I continued to scream. At one point as he took me down the stairs I hit an Ariana Grande high note. After about the third stair dad, the rest of my brothers, and Allegra came out. They we're all laughing as I screamed and dad told him to let me go so Elijah let my legs fall. After a minute of sitting there rethinking life I got up cause I smelled cinnamon rolls!!!!

Back to Alora's pov-

As we all ate dad spoke "Guys today the family's coming so I expect you all to behave. They said they will be here in about 8 minutes." That made me hurry up and eat so I could go outside and get on my side by side so I could see them first. As I ran outside Apollo got on my side by side to.

"Step on it their coming!," Apollo screamed as the triplets ran to get on their four wheelers.

"Don't worry I have the keys," I smiled and showed them. "Bye bitches good try tho!," I screamed as I floored it and Apollo and I flipped them off. When we were getting closer to the gate we could see three limos coming in. We drove over there and the cars all stopped and grandpa opened his door and ran over to hug us.

"Hi my baby's how's it been?," he asked us. As we talked to him the limos started to drive up. And we saw. The triplets running towards us.

"Uhhh sorry grandpa get on we gotta go their coming!," we both screamed. We all got on and grandpa was now driving and he saw the triplets. Normally grandpa wouldn't do this but the trips ate his m&ms the last time they were here.

"Ok kids on the count of three show them the finger 1! 2! 3!" Grandpa told us and we all flipped them off. You maybe wondering why grandpa is with us but the others stayed in the car. Well they already knew about what we were doing cause we called grandpa last night. As they ran after us we're all laughing hysterically so I grabbed my phone and recorded them chasing us. That's pay back recording when they scare me or I fall down the stairs. Don't ask.