22| 4762

Giovanni's Pov-

"God damn it you ruined my shirt,"  I said as I slit this sick fucks throat. I stepped away and let my men clean up the mess.

"4762 kills," Rowen told me as I walked out.

"Oh trust me tonight there will be more," I told him. I have a mission tonight with Dante. We are going to go to a human trafficking house that the Germans have. Those fuckers are dead. It makes me mad even thinking about it. I got a call from Elijah.

Phone call-

Elijah- what's for dinner tonight.

Giovanni- how the fuck am I supposed to know.

Elijah- because you live there... but anyways what are we having

Giovanni- I swear to fucking god. Why the hell would I know. And your supposed to be in class.

Elijah- No it's lunch time.  So what are we having.

Phone call over-

I hung that phone up. God I pray for the trees that waste their time making oxygen for that stupid ass. Ring ring. I swear to god. I looked at the name and it was Ace.

Phone call-

Giovanni- what.

Ace- well hi to you sunshine.

Giovanni- shut the fuck up.

Ace- damn what crawled up your ass and died.

Giovanni- Elijah

Ace- what did he do now?

Giovanni- asked what we were having for dinner repeatedly

Ace- ya I can imagine that, but what time are you going on your mission?

Giovanni- 10pm.

Ace- well can I go?

Giovanni- I don't care

Ace- Fuck yeah!

Giovanni- well I gotta go

Ace- bye I will see you tonight.

Giovanni- see ya.

Phone all ended-

I got to my office and sat at my desk. I opened my laptop and started looking at emails and cameras around my warehouses. "Don. Your meeting is starting in five," one of men came into tell me. I nodded and closed my laptop. I walked to my room I have at the headquarters and grabbed a new suit, since my current has blood on it. The whole suit is black and the undershirt is a black turtleneck.

 The whole suit is black and the undershirt is a black turtleneck

I walked out of my room and went to the elevator. Once I arrived to the elevator Marcello and Dante got in. "Ready for the mission tonight?," I asked Dante.

"Hell yes," he told me.

"I still don't get why I can't go," Marcello spoke.

"Because I said and you need to take the triplets shooting," I replied. He nodded and we carried on with the elevator ride.