42| Auntie?

Alora's pov-

"Apollo, Alora," I hear. I open my eyes and see someone I didn't think I would see ever again.

"Lia?," I ask.

"I'm back Al," she reply's. I start crying and hug her. She was my favorite girlfriend out of any girlfriends my brothers have had. She and Gio dated for 2 years but they were friends before. Apollo woke up hearing me cry.

"Alora it's ok go back to sleep," he says with his eyes still closed.

"Apollo wake up," I tell him. His eyes open and he rubs them. He looks at me and Amelia for about a minute.

"What the fuck," he says. He then hugs her. "When did you come back?," he asks almost immediately.

"We need to go downstairs and talk," she tells us. We nod and Apollo helps me out of bed. She looks at my cast and brace and frowns. "What happened Al?," Amelia asks.

"When Nico and I went shopping we were attacked and got into a car accident," I tell her. "We are both doing better now. I'm a bit sore from last night. The Irish came and attacked us," I tell her.

"What do you mean?", she asks.

"We were having a party and dad called and to me and Apollo about the mafia," I explain.

"Are you guys ok with it?", she questions.

"I won the bet so I'm fine," I tell her happily.

"Shut it I killed more," Apollo says proudly.

"Because I'm freaking broken," I argue back. Apollo is about to say something back but we're cut off by crying. We walk down the stairs seeing Gio holding something and shushing it. I look up at Amelia with my mouth hanging. "Omg," is all I can say. I rush down the stairs wincing as my brace pinches. "Give," I say to Gio.

"No," he replies. I start giving him my puppy eyes and fake crying. "Sit down," he tells me. He hands me the blanket and I move it to see the babies face. He holds the side up that has my cast. The little baby is so cute. He looks like Gio so that means he looks like me. I immediately start balling.

"Why didn't you tell me," I cry.

"I didn't know princess," he responds. Amelia looks down in shame. She walks over towards us and sits on the other side of me.

"I would have loved to have been here with you guys but that comes down to why I left. The Irish threatened me and I was scared. So I left immediately. I'm so sorry Al," she tells me hugging me.

"What's his name?," I ask.

"Atlas Cayden De Luca," Giovanni replies. I can't stop looking at my little nephew. His eyes are like mine dark green.

"I wanna hold him," Apollo whines.

"I called going next," Elijah argues.

"No im going," Easton butts in.

"No the fu- freak not," Emiliano replies.

"I'm going," Nico says taking the baby from my arms.

"I will kill you," I say gritting through my teeth.

"It's ok Alora his nursery is by your room," she tells me. I smile and sit back.

"So are you guys back together now?," I ask. They both stare at me and look at each other.

"Right now we are just trying to figure out parenting Atlas," Giovanni replies. I slump back into my seat and nod. Other than Apollo Giovanni is my favorite brother. I really want him to be happy. I will let them play their little game but I know they will end up together. I get up from my seat and stretch.

Brothersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें