7| cup pong champion

Alora's pov-

When we got home I went upstairs. The boys didn't say anything because they must have just thought I was tired. I just had to think about what those girls said. As I think more the more I decided to get out my scale. 96 pounds. Maybe all the doctors I go to are right I need to eat more. Now those girls I won't say anything bad about how they look, but how they act is ugly. So I went downstairs and got myself some chips.

"Hey those are mine!," Elijah yelled.

"Mine now bitch," I said laughing licking the bag.

"I hope you know I don't give a flying fuck if you licked the bag dumbass, now share." Elijah said. So I shared the chips and we decided to watch stranger things starting from season one.

1 hour later~

"Alle wake up," I felt someone shaking me. I woke up to see my brother Elijah.

"No I'm comfortable," I told him putting my face back into his shoulder. I could start to feel my period cramps, damn my medicine wore off. I started put myself in the fetal position to hope that it would stop the pain.

"Alle do I need to go get you your medicine?," Elijah spoke. I nodded my head. He got up and went to go get it as I went to go find another brother or my dad to comfort me. As I was looking I found Easton and Nico in the garage. They must be working on their cars. I ran to Easton because he was close. I wrapped my arms around him as the cramps just kept getting worse. Easton might be a bitch most of the time but he doesn't like to see me in this bad of pain. He picked me up and just held me as he helped Nico. I was about to cry my cramps hurt so much. When I first got my period I had to be brought to are family hospital cause it the cramps hurt so much. About five minutes later I heard.

"Alle I have your medicine where are you?," I heard Elijah yell. I tapped on Easton to speak for me because I was in pain.

"She's in the garage with me and Nico Eli," Easton yelled to our brother. I heard Elijah walk in and he came to me with my medicine I took it and swallowed it dry. I said a small thank you and Elijah took me out of Easton's arm's

"I'm gonna go bring her inside dad just got home and we're about to eat dinner so you two hurry up," Elijah told them. I snuggled closer to my brother as we walked to the dining room. As we made it to the entrance of the dining room I jumped down out of his arms to go to my chair. I sit by Apollo and Nico. I laid my head over by Apollo cause I wanted him to comfort me.

"Alle whats wrong are the cramps still bad," he asked me trying to see if I was ok.

"Ya I'm fine I just wanted to lay by you," I said.

"Oh ok," Apollo replied playing with my hair. A few minutes later are good was brought to us. We all thanked the chefs and maids.

"Ok kids our family should be here tomorrow so you won't be at school, so it's online the rest of the week," papa told us all. We all nodded trying not to cheer to much. We ate our food and cleaned our dishes. Well all got bored so we went to the indoor pool since the outdoor one was closed since it was late. I went upstairs and put on a cute one piece.
(Outfit below)

I ran down the stairs to get to the pool

I ran down the stairs to get to the pool. When I got there I jumped into the pool. One by one all of my brothers (meaning Apollo, triplets, and Nico) were running and jumping in. "Y'all we should ask dad if we can throw a party," I said with a smirk.

"Omg yes I bet he will let us because we normally have one to start off the year!," Nico spoke " I'll call him"

Phone call-

Nico- hey papa

Papa- hey Ni! Do you need anything?

Nico- would it be ok if we have a party??

Papa- I guess just because the tradition, but cleaning up is all on you kids.

Nico- thank you so much papa love you night!

Papa- night bud love you too

"HE SAID YES!!!," Nico yelled. Everyone started yelling 'yesss'!

"Ok start calling people and posting on snap," Eran told us all.

1 hour later-

We are finally done setting up and people are starting to show up. We are having the party in the backyard because we have the pool, sports areas, and a party area already out there. I decided to change into a crop top and Jean shorts.
(Outfit shown below)

More and more people kept showing up

More and more people kept showing up. I was playing volleyball with a big group of people.  I was a team captain and  Emiliano was the other one. My team was in the lead with 13-11. When we hit 15 we stopped playing and said good game. But as I was talking to people I saw beer pong. I didn't think the boys had got alcohol, but I guess they did. When I walked over I saw Apollo playing. One of my friends pulled me over their and said I should play. I deicide I was going to and me and Apollo shook on whoever lost had to go wake Marcello up in the morning. We were both doing good but I ended up winning. I've never really had beer but I've had different wines because that's where are money comes from. Are family owns the largest wine industry's. After a while of playing with different  people I decided I should stop. I was dancing with a big group of people having the time of my life when a boy caught my eye. I left them and went up to talk to him.

"Hey I've never seen you now May I ask who you are mister," I said to the boy. Now he maybe cute but that doesn't mean he wouldn't kidnap me.

"Oh I'm here with some friends I just moved here I'm Nicholas," he spoke being friendly.

"Well I'm Alora I like your personality wanna be friends? Omg if we're friends we can make a hand shake! Omg we would be so cool. When I go back to school you will have to meet my friends! But fyi my brothers are a little bit scary. But don't you worry I know how to make them hoes shut it." I told my new friend.

"Dear god you talk a lot but ya I guess I would like to be your friend," Nicholas told me.

"Omg you a real one man. Let's go dance," I said dragging him to go dance.