12| Triplets Birthday

Alora's pov-

It's 5:30 in the morning and I'm in the kitchen making the trips one of their favorite breakfast foods that our mom made. They are called Zeppole Italian Donuts. As they finish I start plating them and putting powdered sugar on them. I also got them all some apple juice. When I was finished with making everything it was 6:26am. I opened my bedroom door slowly and walked to the little table I have and set the stuff on it. I walked over my desk and hurried to get all of the trips cards. I went over to my bed and yanked the blanket off of them which woke them all up.

"Omg!", "AHH" , and "EWW GET THOSE CRUSTY DUSTY FEET OUT OF MY FACE!" The three boys yelled

"Happy birthday!" I told them and jumped on the bed to hug them. Before they could yell at me for yanking the blanket off of them and jumping on them I said "I made you guys your favorite!," they all stopped glaring and smiled.

"Thank you Bella!," they all smiled hugging me back. As we all got up we sat around the table and ate.

"Ar this is so good," Emiliano spoke with his mouth full.

"Thank you! And there's cards for you guys," I spoke grabbing them from under the tray passing them out to them. They all said thank you and opened them.

"Thank you so much!," they all spoke hugging me. You may wonder what I got us. Well I got all of is matching Jordan's they just haven't came yet.

As we continued to eat and talk the time came to 6:40am and dad walked in with a smile

As we continued to eat and talk the time came to 6:40am and dad walked in with a smile. "There you guys are! Happy birthday Mi bambino's!," dad said as he hugged and kissed their heads. "Ah and mi Fragola I see you made their favorite mind if I steal two?" Dad asked me while hugging me.

"Ok! I made extras to there downstairs cause I figured not everybody was gonna be up at the buttcrack of dawn," I looked up to dad with a smile as I spoke.

"Thank you Fragola! Will you go wake everyone I have to talk to the trips real quick." Dad told me. I nodded and ran to go wake up everyone. This was going to be such a fun day!