1| three dumbasses

Alora's pov~
  I was just peacefully sleeping on a Saturday morning and all the sudden I heard SMASH. I shot up and ran to see what happened, but when I got there I saw it was the three dumbasses. "What the hell did y'all do now?!" I spoke angrily at the idiots who disturbed my beauty sleep.

"We're just redecorating" my brother Easton said with a smirk.

"What the fuck do you mean by redecorating?" My second oldest brother Marcello said. I thought to myself oh shit their gonna get a ass whopping. I turned around and walked away before I could seem as a accomplice, so I went to my best friends room aka papa. I saw that he was still asleep, so I slipped under the covers by him and snuggled up to him.

"Mi fragola what are you doing up?"( mi fragola means my strawberry in Italian) Papa asked me as he kissed my head.

"I missed you and the lovely triplets are getting yelled at." I responded trying not to rat out the idiots since they will be in enough trouble.

"Oh ok." Papa said as he slipped back into sleep and held me. But someone walked in. Apollo. My twin. Papa heard the door open so he woke up again. "Mi pomodori (it means tomato it's another one of my brothers in real life's nicknames) what do you need?" Papa asked him.

"I heard yelling and couldn't sleep and Al wasn't in her room so I came here." My twin spoke

"Come here Mi bambino." Papa said moving on his back and opened his arm for my twin. And we all got comfortable and fell asleep.

Giovanni's pov~
This morning I got disturbed while in my office because three idiots decided it would be a great idea to redecorate. Which turned into our living room getting destroyed and table getting smashed. So now I'm working with three 15 year olds with their noses in the corners (idea from "The missing piece"). "Gio can't we go now?!" A whiny Elijah spoke.

"Nope. That 10 more minutes," I said, which now their time is 30 minutes.

"Please Gio will be good now," a now whiny Emiliano spoke. Then we heard on the intercom in the house "breakfast"

"Fine boys let's go eat but then you still have 28 minutes and 43 seconds," I said stopping the timer.

Alora's pov~
"ragazza bambino e ragazzo bambino wake up it's time to eat." Papa said softly shaking us.

I yawned and said "Morning Papa. Morning ollo."

We then walked downstairs to what sounded like barn animals eating. Lots of "good mornings" and "mornings" went around as we walked in.

"Come. Come. Sit down I made breakfast!" A cheerful Dante spoke. "I made pancakes!" When we all looked at them it looked like you would be able to throw them like a frisbee.

"I'm not fucking eating that shit. I'll just make us breakfast," Marcello said.

A bunch of "yess" went around the room.

"Fiore will you help me?"(fiore means flower) Marcello asked. His in a good mood, so I nodded my head and went over to him and hugged him. "Ay off goblin!" Marcello said hitting me lightly with the dishrag.

"Nope not until you hug me back," I said wrapping my legs around him, so he can't get me off.

"I will take a hug!" Dante said. Which made Marcello wrap his hands around me as Dante started walking over.

"See I knew you loved me!" I told Marcello kissing his head. As soon as I kissed his cheek he dropped me.

"Oww you bitch!" I shouted because I smacked my face off the floor. Then my nose started bleeding.

"Oh shit!" And "Oh my gods!" Ran through the dining room. Then Marcello picked me up and set me on the counter.

"I'm so sorry Fiore!" He said grabbing napkins to hold on my nose.

"Move over asshole let me see coniglietto (coniglietto mean bunny)." Nico said moving the napkin to see if my nose is broken. "Well it doesn't seem broken."

"Y'all we got a new person to hang out with us in the corner!" Elijah yelled to the other two.

"Gio! Gio! Can he please stand in the corner with us."Easton said with them all giving puppy dog eyes.

"Well I guess since he dropped our little sister on her fucking face." Gio said with a smirk

"YESSSS! HAHAHAHAHA!" The three triplets yelled with Apollo laughing.

"Ok Mi Fragola let me see." Papa said picking me up and putting me in the chair by him.

"Papa I'm fine it's only a little blood, but what will make it better is for him to be on the corner." I said with my puppy eyes showing and a slight smirk.

"Ok Gio do the four need to go to my office and stand in the corner there or yours?" Papa said trying not to laugh.

"Mines fine the triplets just love it in there." Gio responded.

"Oh yes and Mi Fragola and Pomodori you two start school in a week. Along with the triplets and Nico!" Papa told us.