43| Family

Alora's pov-

"Everyone call everyone here we're gonna have a big family meeting," Giovanni says. We start texting and people say they are on their way.

30 minutes later-

"What is going on Giovanni?," grandpa asks him again.

"As you guys can see Amelia is back. Turns out she had disappeared because she was threatened. She was scared to say anything because she was pregnant," He tells them. Our grandma and aunts gasp. "She had our son Atlas Cayden De Luca. He is 5 months old," he says.

"Oh Amelia I missed you honey," Grandma says hugging her. Amelia starts to cry in grandmas arms.

"It was so hard to leave but I didn't wanna be a danger to you guys," she says to us. Grandma rubs Amelia's head comforting her. Atlas starts to make noises and Amelia pulls away. She fixes her shirt and then pulls the cover off.

"Oh he looks just like Giovanni," Grandma says staring at him.

"Hold him Rosa," Amelia says putting Atlas in her arms. He babbles to grandma and holds onto her finger. Zia Harlow and Eleanor come over to meet him. Grandma passes off Atlas to Harlow and she rocks with him. She then gives him to Eleanor.

"He is perfect Amelia," Eleanor says handing him back.  Atlas was babbling to and he looked tired while he laid on Amelia's chest.

"I probably need to go let him get some sleep," Amelia says getting up.

"I can go put him down," Giovanni tells her.

"You sure?," she asks. He nods and takes Atlas. As Gio walks up the stairs with his son you can hear Atlas babbling to Gio.

"I'm happy for you two. You make my grandson happy," grandpa tells Amelia. It's hard to keep track of all of the conversations that are going on. I see Gio walk down the steps with a baby monitor. He comes and sits by me and I lay my head on him. I slowly doze off while he plays with my hair.

Giovanni's pov-

"I can go put him down," I tell Amelia.

"You sure?," she asks me. I nod and take Atlas. He babbles to me as I carry him upstairs. I open the door to his new room. It's definitely not completed yet but we will finish it. I try to set in the crib but he grips onto me. I start to rock him and he dozes off. I place a kiss on his head and set him in the crib.

"I love you buddy," I tell him quietly and grab the baby monitor. I walk down the stairs hearing several conversations. I walk toward the couch and sit by Alora. She lays her head on me and I plays with her hair. She slowly dozes off.

"I can't believe I'm a great grandma," grandma says.

"But that means we get to buy more baby clothes," Harlow tells grandma excitedly.

"Don't forget we have another girl we get to shop for," Eleanor tells them both.

"I don't need anything," Amelia tells them and she just gets a look.

"Oh when we shop you will get stuff. No one leaves empty handed. That's the rule remember?," grandma asks. Amelia nods and sighs.

"When Alora and Atlas wake up we can go do something," dad tells us all.

"Dad I'm going to go put Alora in her bed," I tell him. I pick her up and she starts to stir. She holds onto me tighter.

"I'll come to so I can check on Atlas," Amelia says. We all walk upstairs. First we stop by the nursery. Atlas looks kinda like a starfish. He is all spread out. Definitely not sleeping like most babies. Amelia takes a picture and we walk out. "Could I by any chance take a shower? I feel disgusting," she asks.